University of Dundee

University of Dundee Applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by science-geek
I heard back not that long ago, so you should hear back soon ☺️
ough thnx mate you calmed me down :wink:
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew how good the molecular genetics course is at Dundee?
Stuck between Dundee and Newcastle, my home town
Original post by Vlad1611
ough thnx mate you calmed me down :wink:

It's alright hahah 😁 Let me know if you get an offer!
Hey, just wondering how long it takes for Dundee to send a confirmation letter/email? I firmed my unconditional offer 2weeks ago and have heard nothing from them about accomodation or my place. Has anyone recieved this or do they wait until all offers are out before sending this info?
Reply 384
Original post by student3005
Hey, just wondering how long it takes for Dundee to send a confirmation letter/email? I firmed my unconditional offer 2weeks ago and have heard nothing from them about accomodation or my place. Has anyone recieved this or do they wait until all offers are out before sending this info?

When I firmed Dundee, I never received a confirmation email. Accommodation usually opens in mid April time, and you will be emailed. Check EVision as well :h:
Original post by Airmed
When I firmed Dundee, I never received a confirmation email. Accommodation usually opens in mid April time, and you will be emailed. Check EVision as well :h:

Ah okay thank you! I wasnt sure as my friends going to other unis got confirmations but thats a relief, thought I was the only one without!
For any prospective Dundee freshers:

Hello everyone! We have a spare bedroom on Springfield road for anyone looking for accommodation next year. The house is amazing and all the bedrooms have a double bed. Currently there are 4 of us living here, all dental students at Dundee going into 2nd year. One of our flatmates unfortunately has pulled out of the lease and this is why we are looking for someone else.. The lease starts from the 1st of July. If you want any more details don't hesitate to message me! Thanks!
Anybody's still waiting? It's 4th April... it seems to be a late April fool prank -,-
Finally got a conditional for English lit! x
Original post by silviamartha
Finally got a conditional for English lit! x

Congrats! :biggrin: Did ya get it today? Are ya gonna firm Dundee?
Congrats! :biggrin: Did ya get it today? Are ya gonna firm Dundee?

Yeah got it today! So you should get a reply soon :smile: no, I will firm Glasgow for sure, still deciding whether I should choose Aberdeen or Dundee as insurance
Anybody's still waiting? It's 4th April... it seems to be a late April fool prank -,-

yep still waiting...
Is there a group chat for all politics and ir students ?
Hi, anyone a nursing applicant heard back yet?? My interview was 2 and a half months ago and the wait is killing me!
Original post by caitlinblair
Hi, anyone a nursing applicant heard back yet?? My interview was 2 and a half months ago and the wait is killing me!

I am still waiting too hopefully we will hear back soon tho 🙈

Still waiting for Psychology...
I know! Hopefully
Reply 397
has anyone got an offer for biomedical science/biological sciences?
Original post by SA_99
has anyone got an offer for biomedical science/biological sciences?

I'm still waiting for biomedical science!!! So frustrating!!
Has anyone got an offer for any of the nursing courses? Got my offer for child nursing last week, would be good to know of anyone starting September.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending