The Student Room Group

Question about UCAS Reference for private applicant

Hello everyone,

I'm an international student using UCAS and I was wondering if my referee could still add changes to the reference section of my application after they have submitted it. I received an email that my referee has submitted a reference letter for me but was "unable to provide predicted grades to support my application". I believe this may be because I forgot to tell them about that section and they did not know if they were supposed to complete it.

Could they still go back to the reference form and add in grade predictions at this point? Also, would I be able to get score predictions from another person that may be more familiar with my academic ability in a wider array of subjects? (I believe I'm supposed to contact the universities I am applying to for this but I am just making sure.)
@PQ any insight?
To answer my own question and for anyone in a similar situation, it is too late for a referee to change their UCAS reference after it has been submitted. I contacted the university I am applying to directly and they advised me to email my grade predictions to them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending