Scroll to see replies

Original post by 17rac19
I applied

Heard anything back yet?
Reply 61
Original post by Dental1234
Heard anything back yet?

They won't give offers until all interviews are over, not sure when they finish
I think 15 feb is the last date. I've got an interview on the day.
Original post by qwert111
I think 15 feb is the last date. I've got an interview on the day.

Same! What time is yours scheduled at?
Also theres a dentistry whatsapp group chat, which I'm currently admin in, so if you would like to join it just private message me your number.
Mines at 13:15.
Yours?
Reply 65
Hi I'm applying from Canada, does anyone here know if the international students get the same interview dates?
Mines at 13:15.
Yours?

11:15 , so I might see you when I finish since you should be arriving early :biggrin: Also would you like me to add you to the Whatsapp group chat for Dentistry applicants 2017?
Original post by Prad01
Hi I'm applying from Canada, does anyone here know if the international students get the same interview dates?

I would definitely call up the admission service and ask them. As far as I'm aware the last interview date they hold is 15th Feb, so all final interviews should take place on that day.
Original post by 17rac19
They won't give offers until all interviews are over, not sure when they finish

Have you already had your interview?
Original post by Dental1234
11:15 , so I might see you when I finish since you should be arriving early :biggrin: Also would you like me to add you to the Whatsapp group chat for Dentistry applicants 2017?

Yeah might just catch a glimpse of each other.
Not for now because Im not even sure if ill get an offer so I'll join an offer holders group if I get one.
But thanks for inviting :smile:
Yeah might just catch a glimpse of each other.
Not for now because Im not even sure if ill get an offer so I'll join an offer holders group if I get one.
But thanks for inviting :smile:

ahh I hope so, and the group consists of around 59 people and only 2 of them have offers at the moment, I find it helpful to know when people recieve offers etc and sometimes they give some useful tips. If you change your mind just drop you number in my pm and ill add you to it.

Also how are you looking to prepare for this mmi?
Cool.
My preparation is mostly searching for sample questions online and thinking of good answers for them. There's the standard why dentistry and why our uni kinda questions they usually ask among others. Also thinking of possible questions they might ask relating to my personal statement.
How have you prepared?
Reply 72
Hi! I have an interview here at 11.20am on 15th February!
Reply 73
I haven't had a reply back :/

From the UK and on 31/42 points.. I emailed them and they said:

"I can confirm that a further interview date is currently being confirmed at the School and we are optimistic that you will receive information for attendance. The School will be contacting applicants shortly."

Think I've been rejected then :smile:
Original post by EMG2006
Hi! I have an interview here at 11.20am on 15th February!

We will be seeing each other :biggrin: Are you on the Dentistry applicants 2017 group chat by any chance? I'm admin on there so I can add you if you like, just drop you number in my pm.
By this point, most people are done with the interview process.
They don't need information, so they don't log in.
Maybe that's why its quiet.
Original post by sbscx28
I haven't had a reply back :/

From the UK and on 31/42 points.. I emailed them and they said:

"I can confirm that a further interview date is currently being confirmed at the School and we are optimistic that you will receive information for attendance. The School will be contacting applicants shortly."

Think I've been rejected then :smile:

Yeah I haven't heard anything either
Just got an interview for the 15th of March!
Original post by samah786khan
Just got an interview for the 15th of March!

Same!!!
Reply 79
How

Quick Reply

Latest