The Student Room Group

Dentistry Applicants 2017 Queen Belfast University

Scroll to see replies

My parent rang up today and they said offers/rejections will be coming out w/b Mon 10th April
Original post by themolerman
My parent rang up today and they said offers/rejections will be coming out w/b Mon 10th April

Good luck everyone! :biggrin:
Reply 102
I managed to get an interview lol!
Don't understand your post about getting an interview at this stage
Reply 104
Don't understand your post about getting an interview at this stage

Oh its mainly because I am applying from Canada so the interview they gave me is the same format, except recorded online.
But no offer yet?
Original post by Prad01
I managed to get an interview lol!

I'm guessing they're doing international students later than usual. Well done on the interview though! :biggrin:
Reply 107
But no offer yet?

From what I heard from past years you guys should get the offer pretty soon, then for internationals in north america its in the begining of May
Original post by Prad01
From what I heard from past years you guys should get the offer pretty soon, then for internationals in north america its in the begining of May

Thats true, last year offers were given out today for dentistry so I'm guessing a lot of people are anxious to find out.

what does "w/b" mean
Original post by Dental1234
what does "w/b" mean

week beginning...
week beginning...

Thank you. I've heard that international medical applicants have started receiving offers since the 7th of April, so I could only imagine that the date for dental applicants would be close by. Good luck to everyone.
Reply 112
Got an offer today at 4:30pm!
Just got an offer 🎉🎉🎉
Reply 114
Same!
OFFER!
Original post by Dental1234
yep today would be great, but I guess we'll have to wait a similar time to last year applicants. I think by the end of next week would be a fair deadline.

Just got my Offer via UCAS e-mail.
Original post by 17rac19
Facebook group is up called Queens University Belfast Offer Holders 2017

do you have the link? Thanks
There is a fb group called Queens University Belfast Offer Holders 2017

Quick Reply

Latest