The Student Room Group

Not sure what version of the Welsh Bacc I failed

(Meant to get my UCAS application in weeks ago, but my college is messing around)

Anyhow, I've run into an issue. I'm pretty sure I failed the Welsh Bacc a couple years ago, along with the course I was doing. But... I don't know what version of the Welsh Bacc I failed. And the college never gave me a certificate. It's half term so I can't go and ask them, and I want to send my application this week. So does it really matter what version I put in?
Original post by Jazzyboy
(Meant to get my UCAS application in weeks ago, but my college is messing around)

Anyhow, I've run into an issue. I'm pretty sure I failed the Welsh Bacc a couple years ago, along with the course I was doing. But... I don't know what version of the Welsh Bacc I failed. And the college never gave me a certificate. It's half term so I can't go and ask them, and I want to send my application this week. So does it really matter what version I put in?

Yes it does

You need to wait until next week and ask your college. Don't make your application fraudulent because you can't be bothered to wait a week.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Yes it does

You need to wait until next week and ask your college. Don't make your application fraudulent because you can't be bothered to wait a week.

Fair enough. I've called them up now and sorted it anyway. I did the Advanced Diploma xD (I only wasn't sure whether it mattered, because most unis don't care about the Welsh Bacc anyway, and I failed it, so it's not like there was any difference in value between the failures)

Gonna send my application out now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending