The Student Room Group

TSR's Battle of the Biscuits

So for those of you who joined in with Movie Madness, or the TSR Superhero Battle, the format of this should be pretty familiar. But instead of films or heroes, this time around we're battling with biscuits! :yum:

The full list of biscuits is below, with links to photos, of course! All you have to do is decide which you think will win each round, and submit your predictions in this thread. You can download the entry form below* - fill out your predictions, and the person who has scored the most points by the end of the competition will win a prize! :gah:

There will be 3 knock-out rounds before the Ultimate Showdown; the first round will have 24 entrants, the second 12, the third 6, and then the final will between the remaining 3 biscuits. For the ultra competitive, anyone who predicts the correct winner will get 5 bonus points! :colone:

I'll add my predictions attached too, as an example of how to fill it out. If anything is unclear though, just post a message here. All entries need to be posted by 29/11/16.

The Biscuits

The Battlers

Twenty-four biscuits, one winner... and you get to decide which is best. Let the games begin! :colone:

*If you have any issues with the entry form, please let me know! I've also attached my predictions as an example, so take a look at that if you're confused by the template at all.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Sounds exciting :colone:
point of order counselor! the court finds that Viennese Whirls are cakes.
Bourbons will be the winner, but my vote goes to ginger snaps.
No self-respecting biscuit battle is complete without the inclusion of Jaffa cakes, Garibaldis and fig rolls.
Original post by shadowdweller
Any contenders? :cookie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can we download a form or something sonewhere? I'm not so good at reading on my phone :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Can we download a form or something sonewhere? I'm not so good at reading on my phone :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It should be attached to my OP, unless I completely messed it up :colondollar:

EDIT: It won't show on the app though, just on the site :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry but why arn't Fox's viennese fingers not on the list? Best biscuits by far.
Original post by Fullofquestions1
Sorry but why arn't Fox's viennese fingers not on the list? Best biscuits by far.

I ran out of space for everything! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It should be attached to my OP, unless I completely messed it up :colondollar:

EDIT: It won't show on the app though, just on the site :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just checked on my laptop and I still can't see it, but it's probably just me being silly :laugh:
Just checked on my laptop and I still can't see it, but it's probably just me being silly :laugh:

So it seems to have vanished! Bear with :s-smilie:

Okay, can you see it now? :holmes:
Okay, can you see it now? :holmes:

Yes :biggrin:
It doesn't work.
Cookies:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest