The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I did! Whee! I remember you, Dark and Lovely. Hope we'll see each other there :wink:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Dark and Lovely
exactly...GDSA and SSA have smallish rooms...only bonus= ensuite!

Smallish?!! They're shoeboxes! :tongue:
Reply 22
anyone wants to swap GDSA for King's College Hall??? *fingers crossed*
Reply 23
dazmanultra
Smallish?!! They're shoeboxes! :tongue:

Any rough dimensions we can work with? Not sure just how small "smallish" is!
liewling
anyone wants to swap GDSA for King's College Hall??? *fingers crossed*

Look, I got KCH instead of SSA or GDSA, and i'm not thrilled, but i've got used to the idea, and i'm actually really looking forward to it. We knew when we applied that SSA and GDSA are WAY over suscribed and anybody is very lucky to get a place there. I've just been on a mega shopping trip to Ikea and got a little rug and some picture frames and stuff so i'm all excited. Think of the plus points;

1)No apartments, so you will meet loads more people
2)Bar and stuff for social events
3)Bigger room
4)You don't need to go buy pots/pans/cheese graters
5)Cheaper

These are just a few points I can think of. Yes, its further away. Not a big deal. Look at the plus points :smile:
Reply 25
hey, does anyone know if we have already been allocated specific rooms, or is it determined when we get there?
^ when we get there
I've got GDSA! :biggrin:
I don't know why King's told me I didn't have anything, but I do. Hooray!
Reply 28
the ensuite's are hardly amazing at GDS and SSA, yes it's convenient not having to walk down a corridor to the bathroom (a bathrobe was really useful when I was in halls so you didnt flash to your neighbours on the way to the shower) but it's literally just a wet room, its not some flashy bathroom. The sinks are tiny aswell, I could hardly wash my face in it & my friends ensuite flooded leaving her room damp & smelly...not so good!

Latest