The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Accommodation 2023

Hi,
I was looking to book accommodation near Strand campus but the one I hoped for (Stramford Street Apartments) was not listed there.
Should I wait for the next batch to become available, book another accommodation or wait for any cancellations?
Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
I was looking to book accommodation near Strand campus but the one I hoped for (Stramford Street Apartments) was not listed there.
Should I wait for the next batch to become available, book another accommodation or wait for any cancellations?
Thanks

if your second choice is available maybe book it because you can change your room once, and then you won't be left with no accomdaiton. check back regularly, SSA goes fast because its the most popular but check early In the mornings because a few people booked them like last week I think
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by duck555
if your second choice is available maybe book it because you can change your room once, and then you won't be left with no accomdaiton. check back regularly, SSA goes fast because its the most popular but check early In the mornings because a few people booked them like last week I think

Unfortunately my second one-Great Dover is also gone but thanks for the reply
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
Thanks

Hi, I'm looking for a KCL student to take over my contract at Atlas from June/July to 09.09.

-380£ weekly, bills included
-right next to a leisure centre with a gym, swimming pool and sauna and in walking distance to the GymGroup
-Wi-fi
-Common room
-Laundry room
-24/7 reception
-Bike storage
-Disabled access
-Study areas
-Microwave & oven
-Fridge & freezer
-Vending machines
-Outdoor social space
-24/7 assistance
-Secure access
-CCTV (in communal spaces)

Atlas is the pinnacle of stylish high-rise living. In this modern residence, you'll be able to study, relax and lead a vibrant social life in the trendy Vauxhall area, all within 5 minutes of public transport links - allowing easy access to KCL campuses and everything else the capital has to offer.

The facilities have a large common study room, cinema rooms, terraces overlooking London and much more!

A link to Atlas with pictures and all information you need can be found here: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/atlas

Let me know if you are interested!
Reply 4
Original post by cansualver
Hi, I'm looking for a KCL student to take over my contract at Atlas from June/July to 09.09.

-380£ weekly, bills included
-right next to a leisure centre with a gym, swimming pool and sauna and in walking distance to the GymGroup
-Wi-fi
-Common room
-Laundry room
-24/7 reception
-Bike storage
-Disabled access
-Study areas
-Microwave & oven
-Fridge & freezer
-Vending machines
-Outdoor social space
-24/7 assistance
-Secure access
-CCTV (in communal spaces)

Atlas is the pinnacle of stylish high-rise living. In this modern residence, you'll be able to study, relax and lead a vibrant social life in the trendy Vauxhall area, all within 5 minutes of public transport links - allowing easy access to KCL campuses and everything else the capital has to offer.

The facilities have a large common study room, cinema rooms, terraces overlooking London and much more!

A link to Atlas with pictures and all information you need can be found here: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/atlas

Let me know if you are interested!

Hi

I have an en suite room in Hayloft Point booked for 23/24 starting in Sep 23 , but would like to swap it for an en suite room in Great Dover Street or Stamford Street . All of these locations seem to be sold out on the Kings Accommodation site. Let me know if anyone is interested!
Hey,
Second year KCL student here looking for a 4 or 5 bedroom house/apartment that I could possibly take over the lease from / renegotiate a lease. Near Guys campus
Reply 6
Original post by davidj999
Hi

I have an en suite room in Hayloft Point booked for 23/24 starting in Sep 23 , but would like to swap it for an en suite room in Great Dover Street or Stamford Street . All of these locations seem to be sold out on the Kings Accommodation site. Let me know if anyone is interested!

Hi, i’ve booked an en-suite at great dover and i’ve been looking for so long to swap it for hayloft point en-suite, so plz can we swap if you still looking for one. Idk how it’ll work like you cancel yours and i take yours then mine becomes free then you book it or?
Reply 7
Hi

Also if you don’t want to cancel it and lose fees then a bunch of GDSA flats have been put up today so maybe you can change to that then your room will be free then i can change mine?
Reply 8
Original post by imz111
Hi, i’ve booked an en-suite at great dover and i’ve been looking for so long to swap it for hayloft point en-suite, so plz can we swap if you still looking for one. Idk how it’ll work like you cancel yours and i take yours then mine becomes free then you book it or?

hi there. Can you private message me with your phone number or email address. i can email the residences team and copy you in, and ask them how it works. thanks
Reply 9
hi there. Can you private message me with your phone number or email address. i can email the residences team and copy you in, and ask them how it works. thanks

what’s your email i’ll msg you on there. thank you
Reply 10
Original post by imz111
what’s your email i’ll msg you on there. thank you

Hi, i have just emailed you. Check your spam in case its gone in there ? Catch up soon. Cheers
Reply 11
Hi guys I've been desperately looking for a gdsa room or stamford street apartment. I currently have a moonraker point en-suite room that I'm willing to swap. Please let me know if anyone is interested.
Original post by oppua
Hi guys I've been desperately looking for a gdsa room or stamford street apartment. I currently have a moonraker point en-suite room that I'm willing to swap. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Hi i’ve tried to do this with someone else and contacted the uni and they said you can only swap once the contract starts, so even if you find someone now they won’t allow a contract swap until the start of the contract.
Reply 13
Hi guys, I also desperately looking for an ensuite for Orchard Lisle Iris Brook accommodation or Great Dover Street for 23/24. Can anyone help?
Thank you
Hello,
I would like to know when the City residence would be open. I am looking for a suite or an ensuite. But in the portal, it's not yet available. Does anyone have any idea?
Reply 15
hi guys. i have a room booked at hayloft point en-suite and i am looking to swap for great dover apartments or stamford street. please pm if interested !! (:
Original post by reenkai
hi guys. i have a room booked at hayloft point en-suite and i am looking to swap for great dover apartments or stamford street. please pm if interested !! (:

I’m keen! Sent u a msg:smile:
Reply 17
Hi guys, I am looking to book Orchard lisle, Angel Lane, Wolfson or GDSA. Please let me know if you can help or if someone doesn’t need a room anymore and maybe switched to private!
Reply 18
Hi guys! I'm desperately looking for a room for 23/24 in Garden halls or any GDSA or Stanford rooms too! I'd be willing to personally pay any extra fees x Please pm!!!
Reply 19
How often do batches of accommodation come out? I was given my offer around a week ago and so have only just registered my interesting accom. Is there any chance of me getting any accom?

Quick Reply

Latest