The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Accom - arrival dates and moving in

Hello everyone!
And no, despite my username, I don't know this lol.

But seriously, for KCL accom, when can i like have a look at the room I booked, and also how and where do I book an arrival date?
And just outta curiosity, who else will be living at GDSA?

Thank you!
Reply 1
Hey I’ve also booked GDSA. What block are you im?

I don’t think we get to see our room before moving? As for move in date i BELIEVE but dont quote me on this that we book our move in date after results day / enrollment
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by S9715
Hey I’ve also booked GDSA. What block are you im?

I don’t think we get to see our room before moving? As for move in date i BELIEVE but don't quote me on this that we book our move in date after results day / enrollment

Oh **** that's cool. I didn't check that. Where can I find that bit of info? What block are you in though?

And thanks for your answer. I assume that on enrollment is when we're to do the induction form thing?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Oh **** that's cool. I didn't check that. Where can I find that bit of info? What block are you in though?

And thanks for your answer. I assume that on enrollment is when we're to do the induction form thing?

When you booked your room there was that long weird number that starts with G and has a bunch of numbers after it. You’ll find that in one of the attachments on the accomodation booking confirmation email if you don’t remember it. So from what I’ve seen the first number is your block, mine is G07 so block 7. The other numbers after that represent your flat and room number. That’s only what I’ve seen other people say though so might not be completely accurate.
Reply 4
Original post by S9715
When you booked your room there was that long weird number that starts with G and has a bunch of numbers after it. You’ll find that in one of the attachments on the accomodation booking confirmation email if you don’t remember it. So from what I’ve seen the first number is your block, mine is G07 so block 7. The other numbers after that represent your flat and room number. That’s only what I’ve seen other people say though so might not be completely accurate.

Ohhhhhhh! That makes so much sense tho. I'll assume you're correct lol. And in that case I would be in block 7 as well. Can you dm people on here? I want to get to know who the hell you are :smile:
Reply 5
Does anyone know how to find out which floor you are?
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest