The Student Room Group

Are you still a virgin?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by frazer-johnstone
well im a virgin and im 20 sometimes i think i will never lose it :frown: i guess im just looking for the right girl im not saying im not gonna have sex till i get married or anything lke that i dont belive al that you dont need to get married to have sex i guess im just looking for someone special is that weird or... ????

I don't think that's weird, it's quite a sweet sentiment.
I'm 18 and still a virgin (female); I've never even been kissed. But I'm ready for it if I meet the right guy
Reply 82
Original post by geekmillie
I'm 18 and still a virgin (female); I've never even been kissed. But I'm ready for it if I meet the right guy

Same here :P for the right girl tho:biggrin:
Nope, not a virgin. Feel like I might as well be though, it's been long enough that I can't remember what it feels like.
I am still a kissless virgin at twenty-one, but I do have these five green gems to console myself with, so clearly my life isn't a total failure.
(edited 6 years ago)
Not anymore but I was 19 when I lost mine. 17 when I first kissed.
19, almost 20 (male) and still a virgin. I'm ready but just not found the right girl yet...have never really been in a serious relationship either.
I am 19 and a virgin.
Still not in the top things I am worried about.
20Y/O, been with my girl for 3 years in July, we're both virgins and waiting to get married
Original post by Anonymous
20Y/O, been with my girl for 3 years in July, we're both virgins and waiting to get married

The definition of dedication.
Yup and plan to wait
I'm 17

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)
I’m 15. Complete virgin. Never even kissed anyone. Planning on kissing someone in the summer though. Not just a randomer, dw😂 a specific person
Original post by georgiapullmanxx
If you are, how old are you?

If you're not, how old were you when you lost your virginity?

I'm just curious!!!

27 and a virgin wanting to lose it
Reply 93
I was 16 when I lost mine so... Negative Comrad :biggrin:
Y'all get freakier every year lol.
Reply 95
20 n still virgin. prolly gonna stay like that for another few years
Yes I am and I'm 14
iam still a virgin 13 and i wouldnt lose it because i have genophobia and philophobia so yeah and idc if i stay a virgin forever
Original post by awkwardshortguy
I am still a kissless virgin at twenty-one, but I do have these five green gems to console myself with, so clearly my life isn't a total failure.

Update:

Spoiler

Female nearly 22 and still a virgin
And I'm not ashamed to admit it either.
My choice for the time being and when I'm ready to loose it I shall do so hopefully with my ideal partner to love and cherish me and wants to have a family as well.

Nothing wrong in people chosing to be a virgin still

Quick Reply

Latest