The Student Room Group

Sex life

I’m just turning 22 years old and still a virgin started dating at 19 years ,my boyfriend was also abstaining even though we weren’t staying together so can’t tell much about.But currently,he’s starting to inform me he has had sex today and later tells me was a joke aside that ,telling me he has sexual experience and had multiple times sex and I’m not the one he should be telling me that even though I’m still not ready and he keeps telling me I would enjoy it when I start having sex but I still don’t think I’m ready and makes me Sad when realizing I’m with someone who preferred to stand by me even though I was still a virgin but changed completely and kept denying he’s being caught up
Original post by Edytha
I’m just turning 22 years old and still a virgin started dating at 19 years ,my boyfriend was also abstaining even though we weren’t staying together so can’t tell much about.But currently,he’s starting to inform me he has had sex today and later tells me was a joke aside that ,telling me he has sexual experience and had multiple times sex and I’m not the one he should be telling me that even though I’m still not ready and he keeps telling me I would enjoy it when I start having sex but I still don’t think I’m ready and makes me Sad when realizing I’m with someone who preferred to stand by me even though I was still a virgin but changed completely and kept denying he’s being caught up

I bet he wasn't joking and that he can't keep it in his pants
Original post by Edytha

Hello ☺️if you want, if you want to try again😁☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending