The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

"Appalling homophobic rant" :rofl2: omg.
Original post by Viva Emptiness

agreed.
''oooh send him into my backroom for punishment''
So what's he actually said that's bad? I'm confused
Same here. I don't understand what was offensive.The judge found it funny,whatever it was.Can someone explain? Thanks.
Reply 7
The "eager to be outraged" are at it again.
Jeezy petes!!!
Reply 9
Original post by hezzlington
comedian makes jokes?

Disgusting indeed.

Original post by Viva Emptiness

I wasn't being serious.
Original post by Dodgypirate
I wasn't being serious.

i didn't think so, but I still don't see the point of the thread. People are and will always be offended by jokes. It's just how it is. Why does it surprise you?
Original post by Dodgypirate
I wasn't being serious.

The Pepe Trump was the first clue.
Reply 12
Scandal!!!

Hang Peter Kay!

Peter Kay touched me!
"Newsbeat has contacted the BBC for reply and is waiting for a response"
If you're waiting for a response from yourself you're doing something wrong!
I very much doubt that somebody who once adopted a trans-female alter ego would be intentionally homophobic.
I don't understand what anyone thought was offensive, like, I really don't? What's m'lud?

????
I'm not straight myself and I am so lost as to how this caused any offense.
I see we are living in a post humour society.
Of course this is a perfect example of how social media has had a bad effect on us all.
Times gone by a moron would spout pony like this and nobody would pay attention or even know, because they were a moron and it went no further than a why oh why letter to points of view.
Now thousands see it and react( just like me)
Reply 17
People need to man up.

Although, ironically, it was PK's humour about avoiding that which is getting the snowflakes in a tizz
As a conservative Christian who fully disagrees with the homosexual lifestyle, this was nothing but a bit of banter. You leftie students need to get out into the real world, this is mild compared to what you'd hear at the average pub.
Reply 19
Original post by #ChaosKass
As a conservative Christian who fully disagrees with the homosexual lifestyle, this was nothing but a bit of banter. You leftie students need to get out into the real world, this is mild compared to what you'd hear at the average pub.

I've got to hand it to some Christians. Hypocrites, liers and completely against what Jesus said but still proud. Lel.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending