The Student Room Group

Geography uni help

Currently I have an offer from Exeter uni of A*AB, my predicted grades are AAB which is what I can reasonably achieve, how leaneant are Exeter in letting people onto the course one grade below those offer?
Reply 1
Original post by Elmstone
Currently I have an offer from Exeter uni of A*AB, my predicted grades are AAB which is what I can reasonably achieve, how leaneant are Exeter in letting people onto the course one grade below those offer?

are you applying for geography courses at the actual exeter campus or at the campus in cornwall?

i'm doing a BSc/BA geography at the cornwall campus and from what i have heard over the years is that they are more flexible with grades at the cornwall campus than the exeter one, because less people know about the cornwall campus. i had a offer of ABB and got in with ABC.
Original post by tgwktm
are you applying for geography courses at the actual exeter campus or at the campus in cornwall?

i'm doing a BSc/BA geography at the cornwall campus and from what i have heard over the years is that they are more flexible with grades at the cornwall campus than the exeter one, because less people know about the cornwall campus. i had a offer of ABB and got in with ABC.

The course I applied is Bsc geography at the actual Exeter campus, thanks for reply I may ask them to change it to Cornwall campus. What year did you apply in?
Reply 3
Original post by Elmstone
The course I applied is Bsc geography at the actual Exeter campus, thanks for reply I may ask them to change it to Cornwall campus. What year did you apply in?

my first year started september 2014, so i applied 2013-14. if you do change, then you will do a mix of human and physical geography to begin with and then in later years you get to choose modules that suit you best so either lean towards the human or the physical stuff
Hi dose anyone know the difference between doing geography BS or MA is? like what subjects do they include? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending