The Student Room Group
It let me enter the information. :s-smilie: Type in the module code beforehand and then the title and see if that works... that's what I did! :smile:
Reply 2
pogette
Is anyone else having problems writing down the modules in the UCAS box for general studies AQA? My problem is that some of the units are named the same thing for example Science Maths and Tech is Unit 2 at AS and then you do another paper at A2 in Science Maths and Tech but this is Unit 5. The UCAS system thinks that I am simply repeating modules and won't let me enter the information! :confused:

nope let me enter them fine for general studies. didnt work for business studies where there are modules with the same title though. in the end i just put the module number down. (BUS1 BUS2 etc.)

:eek: didnt know id have to study maths and science AGAIN in general studies! oh oh. all gcse maths and science has now been forgotten.
general studies is easy, i wouldn't worry about actually remembering stuff for it.....
Reply 4
Sorry, do you have to put module marks in this year?
Reply 5
you have to put module grades, not UMS marks.
yeh, you dont have to put your overall grade in general studies, is that right? just like points or individual grades?
i got B, D, E in my modules, overall a D, haha!
complete waste of time. unis dont accept it anyway.
Reply 7
I may be re-applying so...

I did the first General Studies paper and got 100/100 but was unable to sit the other two papers as the college didn't sort out a way for me to sit the maths part of the papers (I can't write).

So can I put this down on the UCAS form without the other two grades or will it look like I've got a U?
youd need to check but i think it'd look like you'd failed the other units. check with your college.

Latest

Trending

Trending