The Student Room Group

ROE Witness Training (Dental Nurse Course )

(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
HelloI am also on this darn thing to for a new starter, I've submitted twice and keep getting fail, it's like they want blood from you lol. Did you find out any good tips or have the answers to the second activity of the second video please? Going stir crazy with this thing.Thanks
Reply 2
Did you manage to pass?
Original post by missyg85
HelloI am also on this darn thing to for a new starter, I've submitted twice and keep getting fail, it's like they want blood from you lol. Did you find out any good tips or have the answers to the second activity of the second video please? Going stir crazy with this thing.Thanks

Hi how have you got on with this as I am struggling with it!!!
Reply 4
Hi !

Can someone help me with this two Assesments of the training. Every time fail ...

Thank you
Reply 5
Hi !I am struggling with passing this Witness training as well. Can you help me please.Thank you 😊😊😊
Hi am struggling as well if someone could help me 😉
Reply 7
Hey guys, it took me ages and then when I wrote longer feedback for the videos I passed! (Like what they did well, what they didn’t and how they could improve) See if that works for you guys 😊
yes I will help 07397561094
Call me on 07403754312 for roe witness training and ROE assistant too
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 10
Hi does anybody have a link for the witness training test?
Original post by BlaahBlaah
Hello there,

Hope someone can help me.

I'm trying to pass the witness program on the NEBDN website because I'm the witness for our dental nurse trainee, but I fail every time.

I can't really tell what I'm doing wrong. If someone could please give me some tips, I really appreciate it.

I just want to understand what I'm supposed to do since everything I tired till now seems to be wrong. I've been a dental nurse for quite a long time, I just don't get the witness program... and... I'm quite ashamed.

Thank you for reading..

Hi
I can help you with Roe.It's checked by tutor and 100% accepted by NEBDN.Contact me on 07788964037
Would it be ok to call you tomoz regarding the witness training?
Hi could someone help with roe please I’m really stressed
Hi, send me a message, I can be a help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest