The Student Room Group

national diploma for dental nursing exams

how many exams are there and what does each exam include?
Thank you :smile:
Interested in this too. @DrSmile?
There’s two exams. Written and practical. As well as this, you have coursework style work to do.

@Chopinnocturne31 is currently doing her coursework style work, right now. It’s known as ROE. Takes a minimum of 3 months to complete.

For the written exam there are two sittings a year. Nov and April. This exam is a MCQ exam with 100 Qs.

For the practical there are two sittings a year as well. Jan and June.

You have to pass your written exam before you can sit the practical. Is there anything else you’d like to know?
Original post by DrSmile
There’s two exams. Written and practical. As well as this, you have coursework style work to do.

@Chopinnocturne31 is currently doing her coursework style work, right now. It’s known as ROE. Takes a minimum of 3 months to complete.

For the written exam there are two sittings a year. Nov and April. This exam is a MCQ exam with 100 Qs.

For the practical there are two sittings a year as well. Jan and June.

You have to pass your written exam before you can sit the practical. Is there anything else you’d like to know?

Hi, I’ve copied your post into the Dental Nursing thread as I found it very useful and other people in future may benefit from it. I hope you don’t mind :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by sunsetlover321
how many exams are there and what does each exam include?
Thank you :smile:

Written and practical exams. These exams are called NEBDN OSCE exams. There's RoE (Record of Experience) too that you will have to complete to be eligible to sit for the OSCE exam.

Quick Reply

Latest