The Student Room Group

Edinburgh or Leeds?!

I've been offered places at Edinburgh and Leeds at AAB to study Politics. I'm not sure about which one I want to make my firm. I'm planning to make Bristol my insurance as they offered me BBB. I appreciate any and all advice given. Thanks
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nichbuchmitch
I've been offered places at Edinburgh and Leeds at AAB to study Politics. I'm not sure about which one I want to make my firm. I'm planning to make Bristol my insurance as they offered me BBB. I appreciate any and all advice given. Thanks

Hey! I don't know about Edinburgh, so I can't help you with that. However I am a university of Leeds student currently, and so I am able to answer any questions you have about the uni and the surrounding area as I have lived in Leeds for about 11 years. I know that Leeds offers a programme called Access to Leeds which can lower your grade boundaries by 2 if you are eligible, so that is worth checking out!

If you have any questions about leeds (nightlife/accommodation/societies etc) feel free to ask!
Reply 2
Hey! What's your experience been like at leeds?
Original post by danuuutka
Hey! I don't know about Edinburgh, so I can't help you with that. However I am a university of Leeds student currently, and so I am able to answer any questions you have about the uni and the surrounding area as I have lived in Leeds for about 11 years. I know that Leeds offers a programme called Access to Leeds which can lower your grade boundaries by 2 if you are eligible, so that is worth checking out!

If you have any questions about leeds (nightlife/accommodation/societies etc) feel free to ask!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending