The Student Room Group

Leeds vs Edinburgh

So I'm deciding where to go for civil engineering degrees Edinburgh have higher ranking overall but lower ranking in my subject, Edinburgh way better as city,but don't have transport specialization(which I want to go in Leeds).So it's kinda city vs course.Any recommendations?Oh and also I'm international student.Thank you in prior.
Reply 1
Original post by daddy33
So I'm deciding where to go for civil engineering degrees Edinburgh have higher ranking overall but lower ranking in my subject, Edinburgh way better as city,but don't have transport specialization(which I want to go in Leeds).So it's kinda city vs course.Any recommendations?Oh and also I'm international student.Thank you in prior.

Leeds. I love Edinburgh and love leeds, but after the marking boycott (which is across the UK) and the way Edinburgh handled it recently (plus your international student) I would choose Leeds.
Reply 2
Original post by Ghostlady
Leeds. I love Edinburgh and love leeds, but after the marking boycott (which is across the UK) and the way Edinburgh handled it recently (plus your international student) I would choose Leeds.

Thanks for your answer.
Reply 3
Leeds is a fab city to live and study
Reply 4
Original post by Zarek
Leeds is a fab city to live and study

I'm not really party person,so for me beatifulness of city is at first place,Leeds is not ugly,but not as beatiful as Edinburgh
Reply 5
Original post by daddy33
I'm not really party person,so for me beatifulness of city is at first place,Leeds is not ugly,but not as beatiful as Edinburgh

This I give you. In fact one might say that the brutalist architecture on campus is indeed ugly. Although I grew to like it, helped by the older and more beautiful buildings on campus too

Quick Reply

Latest