The Student Room Group

leeds arts uni or edinburgh for graphic design?

I've got offers from both Leeds Arts and Edinburgh for graphic design and don't know what to pick.

I've visited leeds and absolutely loved it there, but I haven't been able to visit edinburgh because of quarantine.

I'm worried that because Edinburgh is a more prestigious uni i'll be missing out by firming leeds. accommodation is also a lot cheaper in edinburgh BUT it feels like a massive risk choosing it when i could end up hating it there.

does anyone know anything about the two courses and the two cities in general, nightlife, living costs etc as i really want to make an informed decision :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Whatevenami
I've got offers from both Leeds Arts and Edinburgh for graphic design and don't know what to pick.

I've visited leeds and absolutely loved it there, but I haven't been able to visit edinburgh because of quarantine.

I'm worried that because Edinburgh is a more prestigious uni i'll be missing out by firming leeds. accommodation is also a lot cheaper in edinburgh BUT it feels like a massive risk choosing it when i could end up hating it there.

does anyone know anything about the two courses and the two cities in general, nightlife, living costs etc as i really want to make an informed decision :smile:

Hi, which university did you end up choosing? I'm trying to decide which one I should add to my last choice spot on my UCAS application

Quick Reply

Latest