The Student Room Group
Reply 1
If you've said everything you can possibly said that's relevant then don't add anything more just for the sake of it.

47 lines is the maximum, not the average of recommended amount, by any means.

I assume you have put line spaces in between paragraphs? If you haven't, then do so.
It's fine.
Reply 3
I agree. If you have said all that you possibly can then fine. There should be no disadvantage. But I do think there must be some other stuff you can out in there?
Maybe you could squeeze in a few extra-enthusiastic lines...
Make sure the paragraphs are spaced...

39 Lines is fine though. People I know have had even shorter than that!
If you want any help with it, post it in the PS Helper forum and someone will tell you if it's massively lacking anything.

MB
Reply 6
You're lucky to have it at that length... I'd definitely recommend posting it in the PS Helper section here though, to make sure you haven't missed anything vital. It sounds like you haven't gone overboard with unnecessary information, which is good; I gather universities appreciate conciseness in these things.
Well it's more of the quality you into the PS rather than how long it is. Obviously you got to use the lines to really sell yourself to that university you are applying for.
Agree with MB - post at the PS dept. so that someone could look at it for you. It doesn't matter how long it is, you need to check out that the content is there and it flows well.
Reply 9
vps
OP
Thanks for all the tips & help guys.

I think I have added everything I already need to, including some fair amount of enthusiasm. So I guess I am done.

Latest

Trending

Trending