The Student Room Group

Dressing up

What attire makes you feel good
Reply 1
Normal baggy stuff. I tend to wear stuff comfortable for me rather than appealing to others, unless of course its a formal event or night out.
Normally walking/outdoors clothes, I also dont mind cutting about in my swimming shorts. What about you @Peter 81
Stylish and statement wear that makes you feel like that you are standing out. Formal and sophisticated
Reply 4
Dresses, skirts, shorts.
It's rare because it's always damn cold. The rest of the year I don't feel cute or good.
Original post by Peter 81
What attire makes you feel good

For me, depends on my mood. Sometimes baggy and comfortable clothes, sometimes I like to wear a soft looking dress, mostly when I go out to library.
Original post by stationary-sunse
For me, depends on my mood. Sometimes baggy and comfortable clothes, sometimes I like to wear a soft looking dress, mostly when I go out to library.

I like to wear sophisticated floral knee length dresses with leggings as it feels more girly for me
I always feel great in a suit and tie
for me it's it depends on season/weather ig...

autumn/winter and a little bit of spring i wear 'tomboy' clothes like trouser, jumpers, etc
spring/summer i wear dresses and stuff.
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Afrrcyn
I always feel great in a suit and tie

"As long as I got my suit and tie, imma leave it all on the floor tonight"
Original post by Ytftgy7g7yby7
"As long as I got my suit and tie, imma leave it all on the floor tonight"

I do not get the reference...
I like to wear sophisticated floral knee length dresses with leggings as it feels more girly for me

Sounds cool, leggings look good with long length dresses too. I’m just not a leggings person, it doesn’t look so good on me.
Original post by stationary-sunse
Sounds cool, leggings look good with long length dresses too. I’m just not a leggings person, it doesn’t look so good on me.

I wear leggings underneath because I never show my legs and would never do that because I like to be modest.
Original post by Afrrcyn
I do not get the reference...

Forget it 🤦*♀️
Forget it 🤦*♀️

Understood

Quick Reply

Latest