The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Birmingham City University - Freshers 2017

Is it worth getting a freshers wristband? If so what one seems to be the best for BCU?
Original post by shelbyobrien1x
Is it worth getting a freshers wristband? If so what one seems to be the best for BCU?

Hey Shelby!

If you're up for going to lots of Freshers events then yes it's probably worth getting a wristband :party2:
You'll be able to find more info on the SU page here once it's been released - https://www.bcusu.com/welcome-week/2017/

Let us know if you have any more questions, and have fun!

Lydia
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Can non students come to freshers events? Just wondering if I'll be able to bring friends along to the official BCU freshers events :smile:
Original post by _homesick__
Can non students come to freshers events? Just wondering if I'll be able to bring friends along to the official BCU freshers events :smile:

Hey homesick,

You're friends should be able to go along yes, as long as they have the wristband/ticket needed for the event :h:
Reply 4
Random question from a (hopefully) incoming exchange student! Is Birmingham a fun city for students? Do you get many exchange students there?
Original post by betstul
Random question from a (hopefully) incoming exchange student! Is Birmingham a fun city for students? Do you get many exchange students there?

Birmingham is the second largest city in England and the night life when I've been out there before is great. The shopping opportunities are also amazing!!!
Idk about exchange students though :frown:
Original post by betstul

Hey!

Yes we do get loads of international and exchange students here at the uni and in the city as a whole :h:

Are you an exchange student?

Lydia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending