The Student Room Group

AQA PHYSICS A Level UNOFFICIAL MARK SCHEME - 15th June 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by metrize
Yeah could we have the paper please? Thank you

My teacher is very skeptical and says we cant share it anywhere. Im only allowed to look at it... But im sure someone will scan in somewhere in the world and we will get it soon.

Original post by qwerty246
**** thought I caught you out there LOL. Anyways do you mind sharing the paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="imbhutch;72240122"]
Original post by qwerty246

lmao is polite ... really?

I am not keen to put paper here because
[1] I have a copy and it is written all over as I tried to help people by working out solutions = it is a mess as I got plenty mistakes
[2] I know people who just learn answers and hope identical q comes up again
and it does them no good in the end
[2] When this paper is set as hwk OR for internal exams others will just copy it out and hand it in for years to come
and it does them no good in the end
[3] it is 36 pages long so lots of photos

Momentum Q is 06 over pages 14 to 16
06.3 does say "Compare the momentum of loaded trolley A as it moves downwards with the momentum of loaded trolley B.
[2 marks]"

My mess of a hand written paper has it all worked out for comparing an unloaded A with a loaded B
-Mv comparing to +(M + 2m) v momentum difference of 2(M+m)v
all wrong!
BUT if you do the Q as AQA asked it............. I can't see how it is ever going to give 2 marks because
Loaded A has same mass and velocity as loaded B for any height on ramp and they only travel down loaded so momentums equal ?

If u have the paper can u please tell me how many marks q7 worth? I totally missed that question in the exam.
Original post by Joebb
Is this the paper 1 2017 a level paper? thanks

Stop cheating u **** stain
Does someone have a copy of this paper? I need it for my revision purposes :smile:
Reply 164
How long was this paper? 2 hours?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending