The Student Room Group

Exam Scripts Marking Abbreviation

Hi, I got my exam scripts back today from this summer's A levels, and on my psychology papers there's a lot of stamps saying "KU". Does anyone know what it means? I've never seen it before and Google doesn't seem to say anything about it either.

Edit: there's a couple of stamps saying "Dis" too - I'm assuming that means disqualified, as in mark disqualified?
Thanks!
(edited 8 months ago)
Boosting
Original post by Charlotte! :)
Hi, I got my exam scripts back today from this summer's A levels, and on my psychology papers there's a lot of stamps saying "KU". Does anyone know what it means? I've never seen it before and Google doesn't seem to say anything about it either.

Edit: there's a couple of stamps saying "Dis" too - I'm assuming that means disqualified, as in mark disqualified?
Thanks!

KU means knowledge and understanding so it will show where you have demonstrated this. not sure on Dis, but I don't think it can be disqualified as there would be no marks given if that was the case,
Original post by bamtutor
KU means knowledge and understanding so it will show where you have demonstrated this. not sure on Dis, but I don't think it can be disqualified as there would be no marks given if that was the case,

Thank you.
Reply 4

Do you know what SH, UE, CK and NR mean????
Original post by oguy974
Do you know what SH, UE, CK and NR mean????

sorry No. What subject and exam board is it?
Reply 6
sorry No. What subject and exam board is it?

AQA English Literature B (AB)
Original post by oguy974
AQA English Literature B (AB)

OK, I have linked the Mark scheme for June 2022 which shows a list of examiner annotations. I cannot see a CK, but C means correct (correct knowledge? . UE means Unclear expression, SH means Something Here and NR means Not relevant. https://filestore.aqa.org.uk/sample-papers-and-mark-schemes/2022/june/AQA-77162B-MS-JUN22.PDF
Reply 8
Original post by Charlotte! :)
Boosting

hiya whats your instagram? Would it be okay if i saw your AQA pych paper as an exempler?

Quick Reply

Latest