The Student Room Group

CleverSquirrel and The Holy Gains

Scroll to see replies

Original post by King42415
Just like it's never healthy to have too much, it's unhealthy to have too little :smile:
Also, rapid weight gain and weight loss can cause the body not to adapt and have some kind of relapse with debilitating symptoms.

okie dokie! ill bear that in mind for tomorrow!

ermm could you please explain the last part? :colondollar:
Sorry :colondollar:
debilitate can mean to hinder or weaken.
So by me saying debilitating symptoms, I mean that you can feel weakness or sick over it :smile:

Here are a couple links that give some information on it (I can't think of anything on the spot :P ) : http://www.livestrong.com/article/232040-what-happens-if-you-lose-weight-too-fast/

:h:

no its okay!
oohhh okay i see! that makes sense! thank you!! much appreciated!! the link was helpful!!
thank you once again!! :hugs:
Heh :h:
You're very welcome! I just love to help people :P (If you can call this helping :P )

haha it is indeed!! legit wherever you see that i've messed up or need help- just tell me, knowing me ill do something wrong :rofl
Reply 23
Original post by CleverSquirrel

Calories Burnt : 1567

Is this a typo?
Original post by ANM775
Is this a typo?

oooups! thanks for the heads up :biggrin:
Reply 25
oooups! thanks for the heads up :biggrin:

No, I didn't mean the spelling lol

I meant the number. 1567 calories is a MASSIVE amount to burn in one day, especially on a 900 calorie intake, and especially for someone who is self confessed not fit.
Original post by ANM775
No, I didn't mean the spelling lol

I meant the number. 1567 calories is a MASSIVE amount to burn in one day, especially on a 900 calorie intake, and especially for someone who is self confessed not fit.

idk thats what the app said :rofl: maybe the app messed up!? i was wondering why it was such a large number :rofl:

edit- i added the one on by accident oooopppps
Reply 27
idk thats what the app said :rofl: maybe the app messed up!? i was wondering why it was such a large number :rofl:

edit- i added the one on by accident oooopppps

567 sounds a bit more believable, that's like 45 minutes on the treadmill at 7ish mph

or around a 2 hour walk at 3/4 mph

Calorie Intake : 989 (was meant to be 1200 but hey)

That all you ate? Jesus... I'd be near death on just that :laugh:
Original post by cbreef
That all you ate? Jesus... I'd be near death on just that :laugh:

i kinda forgot my fruit, i normally have that to make it to 1200 but i was revising today and forgot:colondollar:
i kinda forgot my fruit, i normally have that to make it to 1200 but i was revising today and forgot:colondollar:

Were you not really hungry?
Original post by cbreef
Were you not really hungry?

when i get distracted etc, i kinda forget! i did after a bit and just had fruit
Reply 32
You are always begging for attention
Original post by Black Cat
Looking forward to seeing your progress

You do you gurlll :five:

thank you dearest!!

Original post by slade p
You are always begging for attention

stop giving me attention then? :rofl:
(edited 6 years ago)
Subbed
You got this!
Original post by mali473
I'm actually warming up to the idea! Haha

I know someone who'd really benefit........@AndrewSCO :tongue:

i second that :rofl:

Mali why are you always fat shaming me :frown: it says not cool and I dont appreciate it thank you
Original post by AndrewSCO
Mali why are you always fat shaming me :frown: it says not cool and I dont appreciate it thank you

Just helping out a friend ygm :wink: gosh, can't help anyone these days :s-smilie:
Original post by AndrewSCO

Original post by mali473
Just helping out a friend ygm :wink: gosh, can't help anyone these days :s-smilie:

I can't deal :rofl:
I can't deal :rofl:

Come on CleverSquirrel, help a friend out :redface:
Original post by mali473

I am not your friend.

Quick Reply

Latest