The Student Room Group

Holy cross or loreto?

I am torn between holy cross and loreto. My best friend who is a really good influence on me is going holy cross. It’s really easy from my house only one tram and a ten minute walk. But when I tell people they put me off by saying “oh you’re so clever why are you going holy cross, you should go loreto” but loreto is 2 buses away and buses can be really inconsistent. I went to the open days too and the biology professor at loreto didn’t seem to know what she was talking about and was losing her train of thought every couple seconds. Whereas in holy cross the student who talked to us was amazing and shocked us when she told us she was a student not a professor. My family prefer holy cross and I love it too but I definitely want to go to a college that will be good for me and I won’t regret.

Also I am going to be taking chemistry biology and psychology and maybe maths and epq.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Pandaandme
I am torn between holy cross and loreto. My best friend who is a really good influence on me is going holy cross. It’s really easy from my house only one tram and a ten minute walk. But when I tell people they put me off by saying “oh you’re so clever why are you going holy cross, you should go loreto” but loreto is 2 buses away and buses can be really inconsistent. I went to the open days too and the biology professor at loreto didn’t seem to know what she was talking about and was losing her train of thought every couple seconds. Whereas in holy cross the student who talked to us was amazing and shocked us when she told us she was a student not a professor. My family prefer holy cross and I love it too but I definitely want to go to a college that will be good for me and I won’t regret.

Also I am going to be taking chemistry biology and psychology and maybe maths and epq.

i feel like from reading this, you're leaning more towards holy cross. my friend goes loreto and doesnt rlly like it but she said the science dep is good. hope this helps
Reply 2
Original post by Pandaandme

im literally in the exact same position right now as you were. i have no idea what to do :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending