Original post by hezzlington
Slay gurlllllllLLl

Don't think I didn't see that cheeky post
I saw that post @hezzlington
good luck
Reply 46
Original post by loveleest
good luck

There's no luck involved with losing weight.

Ensure that you are expending more calories than you take in and your weight will gradually do down.
Original post by ANM775
There's no luck involved with losing weight.

Ensure that you are expending more calories than you take in and your weight will gradually do down.

ok.
good luck

thank you my dear!
Reply 49
thank u jesus she finally does something for herself
:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

i hope dis lasts more than a month ok @CleverSquirrel
Original post by EC
:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

hahaha omg i hope it does too!! I've promised 4 people i will and im not planning on breaking it :cool:
good luck!

Original post by EC

how much do u bench m8?
Reply 52
Original post by Angry Bird
good luck!

how much do u bench m8?

more than u :evilbanana:
Day 2, 7/07/2017

Got woken up early today by the builders outside hammering away at a wall 8am :sad: I like my sleep so this was an issue you see… Since I was up around the school run time, I offered to take my brother to school this morning, so I made him walk! A 15 min brisk walk in nice cool weather was nice (he was late-ooops)

Got back and had porridge and glass of milk for breaky!! I actually weighed it and logged it all into MFP so that started off really well!! 189 calories to be exact! (I made it with milk hence slightly higher!)

Then I decided to revise for a bit, until it got really warm, and the heat makes me sleepy- so an excuse for a nap ammarite?! So I had a 20 min nap before mother dearest woke me up for being lazy :rolleyes:

Had a salmon and feta salad for lunch today! 242 calories in that one, ngl I added salad croutons because… well who doesn’t love croutons?! (DW I added that onto MFP too :biggrin: )

After a bit more revision, I headed off to the gym!! Finally, it was open today so here’s what went on! (sorry for the bad technical language that’ll make you gym freaks cringe- but I’m learning okay!? :rofl: )

Stretched beforehand, I have rotator cuff tendonitis in my left shoulder so I must be careful!

Treadmill 20 mins
Rowing machine 10 mins (shoulder started hurting so I stopped at intervals)

(stopped in between to chat to people around while I rested :lol: )

AND THEN THE WORST THING HAPPENED!!! The PT there is a friend of mine so he thought it would be a good idea to make me to do a cardio circuit smh…(I don’t like him at the moment because I hurt so much) Here’s what he made me do (bless him he joined in with me for moral support :colondollar: )

3k Rowing (shoulder is throbbing after this :cry2: )
20k Biking
5k Running
3k Crosstrainer (he thought it’d be fun to add this in- oh it was the opposite of fun :mad: )

(Awkward moment of the day- after we finished the circuit, a fit guy walked past as I was semi passed out on the side with my PT and he asked if I was okay…. How did I respond? I gave him a thumbs up- fml)

Note to self- boobs and cardio don’t mix- double up on the sports bra next time! :rolleyes:

Finally when I got home it was time to make dinner! (Hopped into the shower before :lol: )
Had chicken curry with rice- 514 calories to be exact! It was soo good! Carbs are heavenly! Yum!! (I don’t normally like curry but idk whats going on with me recently :rofl: )

Had bits of fruit throughout the day,so food wise it was good today! (I think?) and a cheeky Cornetto for dessert but shh we don’t talk about that :colone:

Calories Burned: 1027 (according to MFP)

Calorie Intake: 1093 (Juuuuust a lil bit under)

Water: 3.1 litres!

I’m shattered and feeling drained, emotionally and physically!

I’m gonna have quick shower and dive into bed! I’ve got work tomorrow so have to be up at 8am- things I do for money hey :rolleyes:

Squirrel Signing out :h:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Day 2, 7/07/2017

Got woken up early today by the builders outside hammering away at a wall 8am :sad: I like my sleep so this was an issue you see… Since I was up around the school run time, I offered to take my brother to school this morning, so I made him walk! A 15 min brisk walk in nice cool weather was nice (he was late-ooops)

Got back and had porridge and glass of milk for breaky!! I actually weighed it and logged it all into MFP so that started off really well!! 189 calories to be exact! (I made it with milk hence slightly higher!)

Then I decided to revise for a bit, until it got really warm, and the heat makes me sleepy- so an excuse for a nap ammarite?! So I had a 20 min nap before mother dearest woke me up for being lazy :rolleyes:

Had a salmon and feta salad for lunch today! 242 calories in that one, ngl I added salad croutons because… well who doesn’t love croutons?! (DW I added that onto MFP too :biggrin: )

After a bit more revision, I headed off to the gym!! Finally, it was open today so here’s what went on! (sorry for the bad technical language that’ll make you gym freaks cringe- but I’m learning okay!? :rofl: )

Stretched beforehand, I have rotator cuff tendonitis in my left shoulder so I must be careful!

Treadmill 20 mins
Rowing machine 10 mins (shoulder started hurting so I stopped at intervals)

(stopped in between to chat to people around while I rested :lol: )

AND THEN THE WORST THING HAPPENED!!! The PT there is a friend of mine so he thought it would be a good idea to make me to do a cardio circuit smh…(I don’t like him at the moment because I hurt so much) Here’s what he made me do (bless him he joined in with me for moral support :colondollar: )

3k Rowing (shoulder is throbbing after this :cry2: )
20k Biking
5k Running
3k Crosstrainer (he thought it’d be fun to add this in- oh it was the opposite of fun :mad: )

(Awkward moment of the day- after we finished the circuit, a fit guy walked past as I was semi passed out on the side with my PT and he asked if I was okay…. How did I respond? I gave him a thumbs up- fml)

Note to self- boobs and cardio don’t mix- double up on the sports bra next time! :rolleyes:

Finally when I got home it was time to make dinner! (Hopped into the shower before :lol: )
Had chicken curry with rice- 514 calories to be exact! It was soo good! Carbs are heavenly! Yum!! (I don’t normally like curry but idk whats going on with me recently :rofl: )

Had bits of fruit throughout the day,so food wise it was good today! (I think?) and a cheeky Cornetto for dessert but shh we don’t talk about that :colone:

Calories Burned: 1027 (according to MFP)

Calorie Intake: 1093 (Juuuuust a lil bit under)

Water: 3.1 litres!

I’m shattered and feeling drained, emotionally and physically!

I’m gonna have quick shower and dive into bed! I’ve got work tomorrow so have to be up at 8am- things I do for money hey :rolleyes:

Squirrel Signing out :h:

Well done girl. It's a small amount of calories though. You might want to increase it by like 300 calories more?
Well done girl. It's a small amount of calories though. You might want to increase it by like 300 calories more?

thank you!!

is it too late to? and what can i do this with?! :colondollar:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
thank you!!

is it too late to? and what can i do this with?! :colondollar:

You can eat a small snack if you want to. The only thing about losing weight too fast is that you would lose a lot of muscle which might make your body look not very toned and defined. You might want to include a little weight lifting to make your body shape a little toned as you drop fat too :smile:

But it's completely up to you- Good luck again
Good luck with your journey!

One of the things that I have found to work is to have a low carb, high fibre, high protein, water rich diet. It's important to avoid any sugar spikes, and low energy. The more sugar and carbs you can avoid the better. You will feel tired at first, but eventually you will get used to it. It does wonders for the brain too.

My only concern is that you have a very active lifestyle and are not consuming enough net calories. The problem with this is that your body goes into starvation mode, and stores the carbs and fats instead of burning them.
You can eat a small snack if you want to. The only thing about losing weight too fast is that you would lose a lot of muscle which might make your body look not very toned and defined. You might want to include a little weight lifting to make your body shape a little toned as you drop fat too :smile:

But it's completely up to you- Good luck again

okie dokie, ill include that on my next trip to the gym!! Thank you!!!

Original post by Golden State
Good luck with your journey!

One of the things that I have found to work is to have a low carb, high fibre, high protein, water rich diet. It's important to avoid any sugar spikes, and low energy. The more sugar and carbs you can avoid the better. You will feel tired at first, but eventually you will get used to it. It does wonders for the brain too.

My only concern is that you have a very active lifestyle and are not consuming enough net calories. The problem with this is that your body goes into starvation mode, and stores the carbs and fats instead of burning them.

okay ill bare that in mind!!

so eat more? will start that tomorrow then! Thank you!! :h:
Also, you can check up something called Intermittent fasting. A great fat burning technique that helps to add nice muscle tone.
https://www.popsugar.co.uk/fitness/3-Month-Intermittent-Fasting-Transformation-43566448
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest