The Student Room Group

CleverSquirrel and The Holy Gains

Scroll to see replies

Original post by loveleest
Also, you can check up something called Intermittent fasting. A great fast burning technique that helps to add nice muscle tone.
https://www.popsugar.co.uk/fitness/3-Month-Intermittent-Fasting-Transformation-43566448

so no breaky?
Original post by CleverSquirrel
okie dokie, ill include that on my next trip to the gym!! Thank you!!!

okay ill bare that in mind!!

so eat more? will start that tomorrow then! Thank you!! :h:

Yes, definitely eat more!

But, feel free to fill up on vegetables, and extra meat (protein) if you need to. Anyways, everyone's body is different, so you should incorporate a plan that works for you, and fits around your schedule and commitments. :smile:
so no breaky?

Well it depends on how you want to schedule your eating time. Just try and keep a 6 hour eating frame. So maybe 10-4 or 11-5
Original post by Golden State
Yes, definitely eat more!

But, feel free to fill up on vegetables, and extra meat (protein) if you need to. Anyways, everyone's body is different, so you should incorporate a plan that works for you, and fits around your schedule and commitments. :smile:

okie dokie will do!! thank you for your help!! :hugs:

Well it depends on how you want to schedule your eating time. Just try and keep a 6 hour eating frame. So maybe 10-4 or 11-5

ahh okay i see, i will do that from tomorrow onwards! thank you!! :hugs:
okie dokie will do!! thank you for your help!! :hugs:

ahh okay i see, i will do that from tomorrow onwards! thank you!! :hugs:

That's great. I have been doing it for just over a month and its the best my body has ever looked. And the best thing there is no need to starve yourself. Just eat 2 big healthy meals with lots of veg and protein :smile:
Reply 65
You know what, you've inspired me to get into shape before my challenge program!
That's great. I have been doing it for just over a month and its the best my body has ever looked. And the best thing there is no need to starve yourself. Just eat 2 big healthy meals with lots of veg and protein :smile:

ooh has it actually? ill start from tomorrow!! I have a dress i need to fit into by september :rofl:

Original post by c9yyy
You know what, you've inspired me to get into shape before my challenge program!

aww im glad i have!! Good Luck!!!
I wanna see those squats :colone:
Original post by AppleB
I wanna see those squats :colone:

ill record some for you boo
ill record some for you boo

I'm honoured :colone:
also, you can check up something called intermittent fasting. A great fat burning technique that helps to add nice muscle tone.
https://www.popsugar.co.uk/fitness/3-month-intermittent-fasting-transformation-43566448

no no no no no
Original post by cbreef
no no no no no

....?
....?

That site you linked is pure garbage, and fasting is a pretty extreme alternative to just losing weight normally.
Original post by cbreef
That site you linked is pure garbage, and fasting is a pretty extreme alternative to just losing weight normally.

No it is not. It is perfectly a fine and healthy way if done correctly and is even recommended on the NHS website :smile: There is nothing extreme about having an eating peeiod to eat...its just a lifestyle.
How was the site garbage? :/

(Awkward moment of the day- after we finished the circuit, a fit guy walked past as I was semi passed out on the side with my PT and he asked if I was okay…. How did I respond? I gave him a thumbs up- fml)

This is adorable, he probably just found it funny and cute like I did reading it.
Original post by cbreef
This is adorable, he probably just found it funny and cute like I did reading it.

:blush: i legit couldnt get a word out and thats the first thing that came to mind :rofl:
No it is not. It is perfectly a fine and healthy way if done correctly and is even recommended on the NHS website :smile: There is nothing extreme about having an eating peeiod to eat...its just a lifestyle.
How was the site garbage? :/

Fasting is a viable way to lose weight, but it's not something that'll work for everyone. Not eating affects your mood and energy levels making it hard to concentrate and get anything done.
Saw something on there - "10 foods that 'detox' the body" - detox is a myth.
Original post by cbreef
Fasting is a viable way to lose weight, but it's not something that'll work for everyone. Not eating affects your mood and energy levels making it hard to concentrate and get anything done.
Saw something on there - "10 foods that 'detox' the body" - detox is a myth.

Well yeah, if you have low sugar levels it's not good for you but it actually helps you burn a lot of fat and build muscle and plently of bodybuilders use it + It has been proven to being scientifically healthy. :smile:
It actually makes me more energetic not having to prepare meals every 3 hours and just eating big meals twice a day.
I concentrate and get on fine throughout the day
When you are fasting you are eating! . Just in a certain time period to cunsume your calories. It's not a starvation diet at all. I still eat my 1500-1800 calories a day and I am still losing weight and perfectly healthy.
Well yeah, if you have low sugar levels it's not good for you but it actually helps you burn a lot of fat and build muscle and plently of bodybuilders use it + It has been proven to being scientifically healthy. :smile:
It actually makes me more energetic not having to prepare meals every 3 hours and just eating big meals twice a day.
I concentrate and get on fine throughout the day
When you are fasting you are eating! . Just in a certain time period to cunsume your calories. It's not a starvation diet at all. I still eat my 1500-1800 calories a day and I am still losing weight and perfectly healthy.

As long as you're actually eating then sure whatever. Wouldn't recommend skipping breakfast though.
Original post by cbreef
As long as you're actually eating then sure whatever. Wouldn't recommend skipping breakfast though.

LOL the whole breakfast fasting up your metabloism or whatever is 100% a myth and I thought like that for ages. But it is a huge myth and breakfast isn't needed.

Quick Reply

Latest