The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Postgraduate Interview

Hi,

I've been given a conditional offer for a course at the The Oxford Brookes School of Hospitality Management. I have a skype interview this Friday - does anybody know what type of questions I should expect?

Thank you,
Emily
Original post by EMS22
Hi,

I've been given a conditional offer for a course at the The Oxford Brookes School of Hospitality Management. I have a skype interview this Friday - does anybody know what type of questions I should expect?

Thank you,
Emily

The usual interview questions:

Why do you want to study the course?
What skills do you have that make you feel qualified to study the course?
Why do you want to study at Oxford Brookes?
Future career plans?

Also, try asking a few questions of your own when they ask you if you have any. It shows you've seriously thought about the course and your future.
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Thanks!

Original post by Cubone-r
The usual interview questions:

Why do you want to study the course?
What skills do you have that make you feel qualified to study the course?
Why do you want to study at Oxford Brookes?
Future career plans?

Also, try asking a few questions of your own when they ask you if you have any. It shows you've seriously thought about the course and your future.
Original post by EMS22
Hi,

Thank you,
Emily

Hi Emily

It's great to hear that you're applying to study at Oxford Brookes - hope the interview went well! :smile:

Alice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending