The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Offer letter

I had applied for admission since a month n half ago in obu but till date no reply..they keep saying ur process is under review..how long to wait other colleges are closing i have to apply.. why is there no proper timeline
Original post by Rex1234
I had applied for admission since a month n half ago in obu but till date no reply..they keep saying ur process is under review..how long to wait other colleges are closing i have to apply.. why is there no proper timeline

It would help if we knew what you were applying for. Is this an undergraduate degree? Did you apply via UCAS Extra? Or perhaps this is a postgraduate degree?
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Post graduate degree in bim.
Original post by Rex1234
Post graduate degree in bim.

Ah. For postgraduate there isn't really a timeline which universities need to stick to I'm afraid.

One thing I noticed in your original post was that you said, "other colleges are closing i have to apply". Does that mean that you've only applied to Oxford Brookes right now, and that you don't have other applications and other universities currently being reviewed? Is there any particular reason for that approach?
Original post by Rex1234

Hi @Rex1234,

Thank you for your message and sorry that you have been experiencing delays in getting a decision from us. One reason this particular application may take longer to process is that, in some cases, applicants may be asked to interview, which can take longer to schedule and conduct. I do not know if this is the case for you, but the best option would be to give us a call in Admissions for more information. I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Daniel

Admissions Office

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending