The Student Room Group
Library, Newman University
Birmingham Newman University
Birmingham

Freshers week time off

I'm starting uni in September and will be living at home about 10 minutes away. I plan on attending the majority of the freshers week events however I have an orthodontist appointment on the Wednesday and a driving test Friday and both of these days will be my first 2 seminars/lectures at the times my appointments are. I've tried to rearrange my orthodontist appointment but they don't have any more appointments until November and I obviously can't move my driving test. Will it be too much of s problem or will I be able to catch up on stuff?

(I'll be able to attend the first half an hour of the first lecture/seminar and will probably be 20 mins late for the second)
Original post by Lfitz21
I'm starting uni in September and will be living at home about 10 minutes away. I plan on attending the majority of the freshers week events however I have an orthodontist appointment on the Wednesday and a driving test Friday and both of these days will be my first 2 seminars/lectures at the times my appointments are. I've tried to rearrange my orthodontist appointment but they don't have any more appointments until November and I obviously can't move my driving test. Will it be too much of s problem or will I be able to catch up on stuff?

(I'll be able to attend the first half an hour of the first lecture/seminar and will probably be 20 mins late for the second)

Lol - it's normally just an introduction to the course, I didn't go to many of my lectures and I still somehow passed. I don't think you'll meet anyone who goes to every single lecture. You'll be fine.
Library, Newman University
Birmingham Newman University
Birmingham

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending