The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Birmingham City Uni good or bad?

gfathaehaehethaethaerheheahaehaerh
(edited 2 years ago)
Coventry and Keele are probably on the same level as BCU to be fair. Dont go if you have a negative opinion of the uni, as you're likely to not enjoy it as much. If you really want UOB/Aston could you resit?
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I looked at uni stats and league tables etc, I also attended both open days and I preferred Coventry. It does mean I have to commute longer but it's worth it.

Attend open day and make your decision based on that. Take a look at uni stats and league tables too.
Reply 3
You don't want to go to BCU because you don't want to be around retards and stupid people??Yet you say you can't get into UoB or Aston? But can get into BCU?Please don't go to BCU. I don't want those who really want to go there to be around a retard who thinks he is above retards!
Original post by bookbag
I was never planning on going BCU I was meant to go UOB or Aston but my only option is BCU... Unless I do a foundation at Coventry or Keele. I don't really want to go BCU because it sounds like 'retards' which is what my friend said but not sure if it's true. I would be doing Business Management & living out even though I live in Bham already. What should I do? Can someone tell me about BCU? Thanks. Also I want to meet friends that aren't stupid.

BCU is brilliant for vocational subjects such as nursing / midwifery, social work, radiography etc and ranked in top 30 for most of those courses. However for your course obviously there are better unis out there which are more specific to your subject - but over all it’s not necessarily the degree that’s going to determine how good of a career you have after uni, it’s what you do with it.

I think you need to be proud of where you are studying though and it doesn’t sound as though you’re too keen on BCU already.
Original post by pbw
You don't want to go to BCU because you don't want to be around ******s and stupid people??Yet you say you can't get into UoB or Aston? But can get into BCU?Please don't go to BCU. I don't want those who really want to go there to be around a ****** who thinks he is above ******s!

Yep lots of toxic people these days

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending