The Student Room Group
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website

Leeds Trinity University Applicants 2018!

Hey everyone! This is a place to chill, meet other applicants, and chat during the application process

Name:
Predicted grades:
Also applying at:

Good luck to you all; let us know how you get on! :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey everyone!

Name: Azaria

Course: Hoping to apply to the Film or Media Course (unsure yet, but leaning more towards Media)

I'm currently studying a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Media
Predicted grades: Haven't been told of my grades for this year, but last year (when I was on the 90-credit diploma I achieved Distinction* Distinction* )

Also applying at: Northumbria, York, Teeside, (Haven't decided on a 5th option yet)

:smile::smile::smile:
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi every one

Name: Farah
Course: I have applied for PGCE secondary maths in LEEDS TRINITY university and has an interview next week.

Any help or advice?
Hello everyone!

Name: Giada
Course: Applying for Journalism MA at Leeds Trinity
Currently studying Media and Communications at UCSC Milan
Also applying at: Universityof Sussex, University of Sheffield, Leeds Beckett

:smile:
Name: Beth Moorby
Course: Counselling and psychology.

Also applying at: leeds beckett, uni of leeds and Lancaster

:smile:
Reply 5
Name: hodz
Course: education studies
Predicted grades: C distinction C
Also applying at: Sheffield Hallam edge hill, Manchester Met and Birmingham city
Is anyone else in the same boat as me that my offer arrived really fast my school sent it off on a Monday evening and I got my offer the next day at around 3 o'clock and for less Ucas points than needed??
Original post by hjammy
Is anyone else in the same boat as me that my offer arrived really fast my school sent it off on a Monday evening and I got my offer the next day at around 3 o'clock and for less Ucas points than needed??

Name: Chloe
Course: Psychology with Counselling
Also applying at: University of Central Lancashire, Keele University + Staffordshire University

Quote: Yeah, I applied on Thursday and received an offer on Friday evening with lower requirements also :smile:
Hello Everyone!

Name: Tom Mace
Course: Film/Media
Predicted grades: BBC
Also applying at: A second Leeds Trinity course xD, iv'e already booked my accommodation for LTU! All Saints Court!
Original post by Chloanya_
Name: Chloe
Course: Psychology with Counselling
Also applying at: University of Central Lancashire, Keele University + Staffordshire University

Quote: Yeah, I applied on Thursday and received an offer on Friday evening with lower requirements also :smile:

That’s the course I’m doing!
Original post by tomwillz35
Hello Everyone!

Also applying at: A second Leeds Trinity course xD, iv'e already booked my accommodation for LTU! All Saints Court!

That’s the same accommodation as me 🙌🏼
Original post by aza238
Hey everyone!

Name: Azaria

Course: Hoping to apply to the Film or Media Course (unsure yet, but leaning more towards Media)

I'm currently studying a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Media
Predicted grades: Haven't been told of my grades for this year, but last year (when I was on the 90-credit diploma I achieved Distinction* Distinction* )

Also applying at: Northumbria, York, Teeside, (Haven't decided on a 5th option yet)

:smile::smile::smile:

Chesca
York
Film and/ or Media
Uni of Leeds, NTU, Bath Spa and Bournemouth

Hi that what I’ve applied for too and my friend is doing it at York and she loved it so I hope you get in to one of them!
Reply 11
Original post by ChescaUNI18
Chesca
York
Film and/ or Media
Uni of Leeds, NTU, Bath Spa and Bournemouth

Hi that what I’ve applied for too and my friend is doing it at York and she loved it so I hope you get in to one of them!

Hey! That's cool! And thank you I hope you get into where you want to go too!
Reply 12
Firmed my place for Film! And booked accommodation for Fountains Court - Flat 6!
Hi everyone!

Name: Briony
Course: English and Film

I was just wondering if anyone else is doing the same course :smile:
Original post by aza238
Firmed my place for Film! And booked accommodation for Fountains Court - Flat 6!

I am in Fountains Court too! Already forgot my room number though hahaha

I'm going to be doing English and Film so I'm not sure whether that means we'll see each other on the course or not
Reply 15
Original post by BriBlob01
I am in Fountains Court too! Already forgot my room number though hahaha

I'm going to be doing English and Film so I'm not sure whether that means we'll see each other on the course or not

That's cool, maybe some of our classes will be mixed together? And I think if you look at your confirmation emails it tells you which flat you're in?
Hey,

Charlotte, studying Media and Marketing at LTU. Will be moving up from Bournemouth! :smile:
Name: AshleighLocation: near LeedsCourse: Working with children young people and families Predicted grades: not sureI also applied for childhood studies at uni of leeds, uni of huddersfield and edge hill. I have confirmed Leeds trinity as my first. Seeing some people booking thier accommodation really early, I hope I am able to get the one I want now 😕
Hey! I'm also booked in all Saints Court! I'm on the 7th Floor, where are you?

Hi, I've accepted by place at Leeds Trinity and I have also booked my accommodation in All Saints Court. I'm on the seventh floor in 21B and was wondering who was in the same flat? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending