The Student Room Group

President Trump is right again!

Scroll to see replies

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-speak-anti-lgbt-hate-groups-annual-event-first-president-683927

Original post by jabbathemuttdog
Some of y’all really triggered huh?

Isn’t Trump going to speak at that Anti LGBT summit or is this “fake news”?
:smile::biggrin:

Yes, slay!
You are most welcome, but then, no thanks is required for me to shine the light on chump and his minions (including eric chump, ivanka chump and chump, jr.)and acolytes. :smile:

Thanks babes.
Original post by luq_ali
You know I respect you and we have shared some messages before, but on this one, I must respectfully disagree with you. chump had no problems supporting white supremacists demonstrating in Charlottesville, VA, they went there with machetes, with malice, chanting racist slogans-to protest removal of a statue to Robert E. Lee...a racist, man, who was a chief leader of the treason and and sedition against the U.S. government which resulted in more than a 1/2 a million Americans dying...yeah-marching in support of that-no problem.

How did Trump support them? By not condemning them, or do we have him on public record endorsing them clearly?

Quite often, the story is that Trump hasn't done what the Left think he ought to do or say. Just that and nothing else.
Original post by generallee
I am really sorry about that, but are you sure you want to share this with the world?

You are getting worse by the post.
Original post by yudothis
You are getting worse by the post.

You asked for it. You knew exactly what I was saying and have no answer so pretended not to understand a simple post, written in your mother tongue, in pure desperation.

This particular little battle in the culture war is being lost by your side, and you know this as well as I do.

The thread title is "Trump is right." He was in this matter, he is.
You asked for it. You knew exactly what I was saying and have no answer so pretended not to understand a simple post, written in your mother tongue, in pure desperation.

This particular little battle in the culture war is being lost by your side, and you know this as well as I do.

The thread title is "Trump is right." He was in this matter, he is.

It's not actually my mother tongue. Not that that would matter, I don't have problems understanding your English.

What is wrong with your post is the fact that you are writing nonsense. There is absolutely nothing one can reply to it, it's pure gibberish.

And Trump is never right. And what culture war? And what "side" am I on?
It's not actually my mother tongue. Not that that would matter, I don't have problems understanding your English.

What is wrong with your post is the fact that you are writing nonsense. There is absolutely nothing one can reply to it, it's pure gibberish.

And Trump is never right. And what culture war? And what "side" am I on?

My apologies, I didn't realise English isn't your native language. I have noticed that you haven't seemed to pick up inferences before, but thought you were being deliberately obtuse. Now I understand.

The internet is a double edged sword. We appear to have this ability to communicate with so many people, but without tone of voice, facial expression and complete control of language with respect to allusion and tone, so much is missed.

As I say I am sorry. :frown:
My apologies, I didn't realise English isn't your native language. I have noticed that you haven't seemed to pick up inferences before, but thought you were being deliberately obtuse. Now I understand.

The internet is a double edged sword. We appear to have this ability to communicate with so many people, but without tone of voice, facial expression and complete control of language with respect to allusion and tone, so much is missed.

As I say I am sorry. :frown:

And as I said, English is not the problem. Poor attempt at dodging out of the issue.
And as I said, English is not the problem. Poor attempt at dodging out of the issue.

If English isn't the problem, what is?

I expressed some very simple concepts, in basic English and you found them impossible to understand, to you they are "gibberish." If so, there is nothing more I can do on the matter.

It reminds me of a famous episode from the eighteenth century:

"Johnson having argued for some time with a pertinacious gentleman; his opponent, who had talked in a very puzzling manner, happened to say, "I don't understand you, Sir;" upon which Johnson observed, "Sir, I have found you an argument; but I am not obliged to find you an understanding." "

Boswell's "Life of Johnson".
If English isn't the problem, what is?

I expressed some very simple concepts, in basic English and you found them impossible to understand, to you they are "gibberish." If so, there is nothing more I can do on the matter.

It reminds me of a famous episode from the eighteenth century:

"Johnson having argued for some time with a pertinacious gentleman; his opponent, who had talked in a very puzzling manner, happened to say, "I don't understand you, Sir;" upon which Johnson observed, "Sir, I have found you an argument; but I am not obliged to find you an understanding." "

Boswell's "Life of Johnson".

They are. They are void of any logic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending