The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

The problem and bug of Imperial college new application portal "My Imperial"

I have submitted my PhD application, and I also invited my referees to submite their recommendation letters. However, the status in "my Imperial" portal still didn't update, showing they still not submitted. At the same time, even if they submitted their letters again and again, and even though the web shows they have submitted successfully, once they refreshed the recommendation letter submission webpage, showing their letters still need to be submitted.

Since deadline for president scholarship is approaching (two days left), what should I do?
Reply 1
Here is my portal
my side.png
Here is my supervisor's portal (submitted successfully)
their1.png
However, once they refresh the web, or re-clicked the link again, the web still shows as below
their side2.png
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Referees can send them by email to the admissions team instead. I know this because I've sent off 5 different ref letters for my own students in the past couple of weeks.
Reply 3
Original post by gjd800
Referees can send them by email to the admissions team instead. I know this because I've sent off 5 different ref letters for my own students in the past couple of weeks.

Thanks for your advice! Should my referees send the letter to "[email protected]", or to the specific PhD Administrator, or department or faculty's admission group?
Reply 4
Original post by sooncheer
Thanks for your advice! Should my referees send the letter to "[email protected]", or to the specific PhD Administrator, or department or faculty's admission group?

That email address with yoyr name and proposed programme :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by gjd800
That email address with yoyr name and proposed programme :smile:

Thanks!!!
Original post by sooncheer
I have submitted my PhD application, and I also invited my referees to submite their recommendation letters. However, the status in "my Imperial" portal still didn't update, showing they still not submitted. At the same time, even if they submitted their letters again and again, and even though the web shows they have submitted successfully, once they refreshed the recommendation letter submission webpage, showing their letters still need to be submitted.

Since deadline for president scholarship is approaching (two days left), what should I do?

Facing the same issue. did you manage to fix it?
Reply 7
Original post by eraserpencil
Facing the same issue. did you manage to fix it?

Yes, gjd800's suggestion works

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending