The Student Room Group
Student visits the library, University Campus Suffolk
University of Suffolk
Ipswich
Visit website

University of Suffolk applicants 2018!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by will.hodgetts
i’m moving into b block doing diagnostic radiography, do you have facebook or anything so i can get to know you?

Hi there, I'll be firming Suffolk for Radiography. Hopefully see you around 🖒
Student visits the library, University Campus Suffolk
University of Suffolk
Ipswich
Visit website
yeah! do you have any social media i’m a but nervous about not knowing anyone before i go aha
Reply 22
I'm starting diagnostic radiography in September and I'm in block A :smile:
Original post by Ell2109
I'm starting diagnostic radiography in September and I'm in block A :smile:

I’m in Block A too studying radiotherapy, which floor are you on?
Reply 24
I'm on floor 5 😊 what about you?
I’m on floor 3 😊
Reply 26
Original post by BlondeHobbit98
I’m on floor 3 😊

Ah I'll see you in September then! I'm looking forward to going 😊
Yeah definitely, nice to know someone else in the block😊 Me too want to get started now!
Reply 28
Yeah definitely, nice to know someone else in the block😊 Me too want to get started now!

Yeah 😊 do you know anyone else who's in your flat yet?
Original post by Ell2109
Yeah 😊 do you know anyone else who's in your flat yet?

No not yet, have you found any of your flat mates yet?😊
Reply 30
No not yet, have you found any of your flat mates yet?😊

I know that there are two first year guys and a second year guy but that's all I know at the moment 😊 I think there's a couple of rooms still empty though 😊
Firmed for diagonistic radiography. Anyone in D block?
Original post by will.hodgetts
i’m moving into b block doing diagnostic radiography, do you have facebook or anything so i can get to know you?

I've got an unconditional for Diagnostic Radiography and I've booked B block as well. What floor are you gonna be on? :smile:
I’m in Block A too studying radiotherapy, which floor are you on?

I'm in block A too! What floor are you both? x
Original post by emilymay2018
I'm in block A too! What floor are you both? x

I’m on floor 3😊x
Reply 35
Got an unconditional offer, which I accepted, and starting in September. Beyond excited! Living off campus so a bit nervous about making friends so anyone else doing English hit me up asdfghjkl :smile:
Reply 36
Can I ask how y'all know what blocks you're in? Is that something your subject just told you or is there something I'm meant to have received/logged into?
Also does anyone know roughly when the academic year starts? (UCAS says September but the 1st of September is a Saturday so it's probably not then lol :smile: )
Reply 37
Original post by MKBH
Can I ask how y'all know what blocks you're in? Is that something your subject just told you or is there something I'm meant to have received/logged into?
Also does anyone know roughly when the academic year starts? (UCAS says September but the 1st of September is a Saturday so it's probably not then lol :smile: )

You need to book your room on the fresh student living website, you'll get to choose your block and room then 😊 I'm not sure for the other subjects but I'm doing radiography and I think that starts around the 25th of September, a couple of weeks before that is move in week and freshers 😊
Reply 38
Original post by Ell2109
You need to book your room on the fresh student living website, you'll get to choose your block and room then 😊 I'm not sure for the other subjects but I'm doing radiography and I think that starts around the 25th of September, a couple of weeks before that is move in week and freshers 😊

Oh! I thought by A and B and C you meant like classrooms ASDFGHJKL. I'm commuting from home and doing English, so I guess I'll need to wait for the pack they said they'll be sending me? Thanks!
Reply 39
Original post by MKBH
Oh! I thought by A and B and C you meant like classrooms ASDFGHJKL. I'm commuting from home and doing English, so I guess I'll need to wait for the pack they said they'll be sending me? Thanks!

That's okay! I think they get most admin stuff sorted out in August 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending