The Student Room Group
Student visits the library, University Campus Suffolk
University of Suffolk
Ipswich
Visit website

University of Suffolk applicants 2018!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MKBH
Got an unconditional offer, which I accepted, and starting in September. Beyond excited! Living off campus so a bit nervous about making friends so anyone else doing English hit me up asdfghjkl :smile:

Glad that's you've chosen the University of Suffolk! Let us know if you have any questions!
Student visits the library, University Campus Suffolk
University of Suffolk
Ipswich
Visit website
Original post by MKBH
Can I ask how y'all know what blocks you're in? Is that something your subject just told you or is there something I'm meant to have received/logged into?
Also does anyone know roughly when the academic year starts? (UCAS says September but the 1st of September is a Saturday so it's probably not then lol :smile: )

Hi! Depending on your course, you'll be starting some time between the beginning and the end of September. You'll be invited to an induction week (which I'd recommend!) the week before. Don't forget to come to Freshers fair! This is around the second week of September
I am studying nutrition and human health and am coming from suffolk! Who else is studying nutrition?
Reply 43
Accepted an unconditional, got the email, have officially enrolled through the website, and have done everything but take a photo for my ID card (lowkey waiting for my skin to clear up). Anyone else?
Reply 44
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Im a first year ECS student at Suffolk, feel free to ask me questions if you have any :smile:

Hello
i applied for adult nursing and I will be having my interview soon. Any tips
Original post by Bawo55
Hello
i applied for adult nursing and I will be having my interview soon. Any tips

I feel like these tips are quite obvious but:
1. Make sure you know what the 6 C's are (care, compassion, competence, communication and commitment) and can give definitions as well as examples for each one.
2. When answering questions, try to always give examples and maybe refer to any work experience you've done.
3. If there is a group interview/session, don't just sit back and let others do all the talking but also don't try to "show off" and hog all the questions- keep a happy medium.

Good luck!
*** este interviul de admitere?
Original post by mirella1983
*** este interviul de admitere?

Da
Da de admitere
Congrats..what what were your predicted grades and the entry requirements? Also how was the interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending