The Student Room Group

Choice Problem! >-<

Rightt... so! hey guys, i have this problem mmkay and i would like some advice and what not :biggrin:
i have always liked architecture (i'll abbreviate this as arch), but theres just this one tiny problem..i dont have enough ucas points, and i dont think i'll get anywhere enough for me to do this course, and so i chose interior design (ID), yes i know i know its nothing like arch, but still its the closest thing i can replace it with, and with ID i will have enough ucas points to do it.
so really, should i go with my heart or go with something i'll be capable of doing?

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help me? =o=

ps. my personal statement is completed for ID, but i can easily change it to arch cos i made it so ^^
Reply 1
What would you rather spend your life doing?

If you would rather do Arch, then maybe pick up another couple of A Levels and do them next year. If you decide to do this, ring some potential universities and check whether this would be acceptable.

Its a choice between your heart and your head, really. But this is your life. If you would rather do Arch, even if it is unrealistic, then you should work to get to that IMO. You can always re-apply for I.D. next year :smile:
Reply 2
ughh crap..i mistaken architecture as archaeoloy...what the fudge...lol an i wanna do it
damn im such as idiot must be them maths papers affecting my ability to think

fixed the problem now..
nc26
ughh crap..i mistaken architecture as archaeoloy...what the fudge...lol an i wanna do it
damn im such as idiot must be them maths papers affecting my ability to think

fixed the problem now..

lmao
Reply 4
Work hard and apply for it if you believe that you are capable, if not redo your A levels. You will regret it for sure if you didn't. Btw doesn't architecture come in clearing???

Latest

Trending

Trending