The Student Room Group

do unis accept provisional results

im currently doing an access course. They are so slow to mark assignments. I think they'll just about mark all my assignments before the end of the month. I have got an offer from a uni and they want the results by the 1st of September.
If I send them a transcript of my provisional results showing I meet their requirements, will they accept that or do they have to see the full award?
If they have finished marking them by the end of next month then you should be able to send them in on the first
They might or might not accept the provisional results but sending them in won't do any harm and if you explain the slowness with marking they may be able to postpone the date
I would send them in as there aren't really any negatives of sending them in and might be beneficial for you
They'll usually need confirmation of the final award.
Original post by Sara_546
im currently doing an access course. They are so slow to mark assignments. I think they'll just about mark all my assignments before the end of the month. I have got an offer from a uni and they want the results by the 1st of September.
If I send them a transcript of my provisional results showing I meet their requirements, will they accept that or do they have to see the full award?

Usually you do need confirmation of results to get an unconditional offer but it's worth getting in touch with your university to let them know the situation as processes are different at each university.

- LT

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending