The Student Room Group

Grad Scheme Advice (which to pick?!)

Hey, I've been fortunate enough to have a few offers for grad schemes but I really am not sure which to take and would really appreciate any advice/insights! I had 5 offers but have narrowed it down to 3:
- EY, Extended Assurance (Internal Audit, CIMA Qualification)
- Bank of England, Technology (Cyber Security, MSc Data Science )
- Grant Thornton, Commercial Audit (External Audit, ACA Qualification)
They all pay around the same (although GT is slightly lower and EY is the most) so this isn't really a factor for me.
I guess I'm stuck because, in my mind, EY>GT, ACA>CIMA and Cyber Sec is just completely different. I have always been interested in going into a tech-based role but I have no knowledge of Cyber Security - what is the future earnings like?!

Anyway... thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by grad2425
Hey, I've been fortunate enough to have a few offers for grad schemes but I really am not sure which to take and would really appreciate any advice/insights! I had 5 offers but have narrowed it down to 3:
- EY, Extended Assurance (Internal Audit, CIMA Qualification)
- Bank of England, Technology (Cyber Security, MSc Data Science )
- Grant Thornton, Commercial Audit (External Audit, ACA Qualification)
They all pay around the same (although GT is slightly lower and EY is the most) so this isn't really a factor for me.
I guess I'm stuck because, in my mind, EY>GT, ACA>CIMA and Cyber Sec is just completely different. I have always been interested in going into a tech-based role but I have no knowledge of Cyber Security - what is the future earnings like?!
Anyway... thanks!

Hey Hi, hope you are well. Congratulations on your offers and you should be proud. I have some upcoming final interviews and would like to know if you have made a decision on what role you are going to take. Any research that you have done might be helpful for me. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending