The Student Room Group

An 'Art' piece EPQ

I'm thinking of completing my EPQ starting in January and would be looking to do an art piece for it as i missed out on studying Art for my A-levels and i really enjoy the freedom of the subject. I would like to know what this would entail, i.e. is it like a more indepth GCSE project, just a 'final piece' type thing or would it involve something more(like research, experimentation and a written piece to go with it)?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by SGel22
I'm thinking of completing my EPQ starting in January and would be looking to do an art piece for it as i missed out on studying Art for my A-levels and i really enjoy the freedom of the subject. I would like to know what this would entail, i.e. is it like a more indepth GCSE project, just a 'final piece' type thing or would it involve something more(like research, experimentation and a written piece to go with it)?

Hi, I just wanted to say although this was 4 years ago did you end up doing an art piece for your EPQ? I have a similar situation where I missed out on doing art and I think that doing an art piece would be quite valuable. Did you receive any tips? Thanks
Reply 3
Hii did you end up doing one and what grade did you get I really want to do one but I am not sure if I would get a good grade

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending