The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 1
I too am commuting, good thing that it takes 20 mins to get to london bridge :biggrin:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
I will be commuting to Kings to...will take me 30=45 mins to get into the strand campus.

Good to see 2 other students that will be commuting.!
Reply 3
I'm also commuting. Infact it was one of the main reasons why I decided to study at King's! The strand campus is just a half hour bus ride away from where I live in London (BUS 15) and it stops right bang in front of the campus which should save me a lot on travel as I'd only need to use the bus (cheap) :biggrin:
Reply 4
im travellin to kings as well, to guys campus. It'll also take me about 30-45 min, seems like lots of ppl r moving out tho
Reply 5
I commuted in my first year and will be commuting this year too - it only takes 45mins to get to waterloo campus - and since some of the halls could be as far away - I decided i'm better off living at home.
Reply 6
mamun
I'm also commuting. Infact it was one of the main reasons why I decided to study at King's! The strand campus is just a half hour bus ride away from where I live in London (BUS 15) and it stops right bang in front of the campus which should save me a lot on travel as I'd only need to use the bus (cheap) :biggrin:

lol, lucky u wish london bridge was in an accessible location (when taking the bus), I know the bus 15 !!!! I take it when i'm changing over at crisp street (take the 115 to get there), to go to oxford circus.

Latest