The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Accommodation waitlist

Hey,

Is anyone here not a first year but part of the kcl waitlist for accommodation? Are you still hoping for something tomorrow or have you moved on? I was also looking at Felda/ Grand Felda but they’ve had no cancellations. Anyone else?
Reply 1
Hey! Isn't Grand felda quite far?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by veau17
Hey! Isn't Grand felda quite far?

Yes but the rooms are the cheapest I could find that are actually nice and an intercollegiate halls. I’ll be at guys/Waterloo exclusively so the jubilee line which isn’t too bad. Have you considered it? Are you on the waitlist or is it kcl only for you. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Yes but the rooms are the cheapest I could find that are actually nice and an intercollegiate halls. I’ll be at guys/Waterloo exclusively so the jubilee line which isn’t too bad. Have you considered it? Are you on the waitlist or is it kcl only for you. :smile:

Isn't it 50 minutes away? Correct me if i'm wrong

Yes i am on the waitlist :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by veau17
Isn't it 50 minutes away? Correct me if i'm wrong

Yes i am on the waitlist :smile:

It’s about 40 mins on the tube which isn’t great but I know ppl who live in Enfield who commute (though they stopped coming in regularly very soon!). I’m personally hoping for Orchard Lisle, GDSA, or Stamford street for kcl. I emailed Felda house like 2 weeks ago and they said they always have a few cancellations after results day that they let ppl book but no cancellations so far. I hope for something this week or I’ll go private :frown: Wbu?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Hey,

Is anyone here not a first year but part of the kcl waitlist for accommodation? Are you still hoping for something tomorrow or have you moved on? I was also looking at Felda/ Grand Felda but they’ve had no cancellations. Anyone else?

hi I'm still waiting fo something to come up and I'm a second year
Reply 6
Original post by Rit04
hi I'm still waiting fo something to come up and I'm a second year

That’s good I’m not the only one! What are you hoping for? I’ll pm you
Reply 7
Can anyone book? How many are left?

Quick Reply

Latest