The Student Room Group

Woman Calls Man A “White Idiot” During Furious Row On Busy Train

An explosive row between two commuters ended with an angry woman branding a man a “white idiot”.
The video, recorded by another passenger, shows the furious woman putting her feet on the male passenger’s seat after warning him: “touch me again and I’ll f***ing slap you”.
The clip has gone viral after it was posted on to the Dartford Rail Travellers Association Facebook page on Thursday.
It’s understood the five-minute altercation started after the man accused the young woman of putting her "muddy feet” on his seat.
During the row the woman also claims the man’s wife is “using your money”, adding “trust me, she doesn’t love you”.
Nearing the end of the video, she can be seen putting her foot on his seat between the man's legs.
Picture: Caters
She then adds: “I’m literally grabbing you by your balls, do you understand this?
“You know you can’t do s***.”
The man laughs and says: “You’re making yourself look like a complete fool.
“Just because you can’t respect other people’s property. Take your shoes off my seat.”
The woman snaps back: “White idiot” to which the man responds “Ah, a racist as well now?”

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/audio-video/woman-calls-man-a-white-idiot-during-explosive-row/?utm_source=m.facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Scroll to see replies

It's not mainly the 'white' comment that bothers me about that clip. I don't like it but it's a small part of an overall horrible interaction. This girl has gone on a train, put her feet on someone else's seat, and then threatened to slap the guy if he touched her. The arrogance and the entitlement of that is absolutely incredible, and is worsened by the fact that she assumes she can just issue a slap to this man, who is obviously her physical superior, and that he won't defend himself because of her sex.

"White idiot"

Where are the TSR race experts who say it isn't possible to be racist against white people? I'd love for them to show up in this thread!
She needs to check her black and female privilege.
Original post by TimmonaPortella
It's not mainly the 'white' comment that bothers me about that clip. I don't like it but it's a small part of an overall horrible interaction. This girl has gone on a train, put her feet on someone else's seat, and then threatened to slap the guy if he touched her. The arrogance and the entitlement of that is absolutely incredible, and is worsened by the fact that she assumes she can just issue a slap to this man, who is obviously her physical superior, and that he won't defend himself because of her sex.

Obviously the whole incident is horrible but the adding of a racial component elevates this from simply a rude altercation to something more serious, at least that’s how virtually everyone would see it if the skin colours were reversed. What's also funny is that she makes assumptions on his wife's attitude because of her ethnicity, pretty sure that's also not allowed if we're applying PC standards
(edited 6 years ago)

The gentleman in this clip is very sensible he keep calm at the person who is abusive toward him. If she was man he should not defend himself even because he would end up with a criminal record for violent. It not worth getting a criminal record for an entitle arrogant threatening ill-mannered person who you never see again.
Original post by Chaz254
"White idiot"

Where are the TSR race experts who say it isn't possible to be racist against white people? I'd love for them to show up in this thread!

Come on! Where they at???
This is an interesting one. I was going to start by saying that this is only news because it is a black on white act of racism. But there have been a number of stories in the local press about horrific verbal racial attacks on people in busy trams from white to black people. For those white people who feel incensed by this video, I can only say that now we know what it is like to be categorised by the colour of our skin. Racism is not acceptable in any form. But I do not think it gives us a right to somehow play down the overwhelming majority of racial prejudice and stereotyping that is aimed at non-white people.
Wonder if she will be charged with a hate crime.
Original post by AperfectBalance
Wonder if she will be charged with a hate crime.

Somehow he’s going to get charged.
Idk how.
But he will.
The idea that there can't be racism against whites is that they are the majority group, the oppressors. There is no systematic racism against the oppressor group. That's a key point that many don't seem to understand. Also, it doesn't mean that individuals like this vile woman cannot be racist against whites.

Anyway, why should she be charged? Would someone saying "black idiot" be charged? If I were her though I would have pointed out his annoying, shiny bald head. Just look at that shiny **** lol.
And this is why people can't stand the liberal left - animals like this are who their politics is centred around.
This deserves far more coverage, if this was the other way around people everywhere would be fuming
Original post by akbar0123
This deserves far more coverage, if this was the other way around people everywhere would be fuming

Correct
"White idiot" whats that a new thing now ?
You seem outraged about everything except the racism displayed in this video. Ignoring the racist undertone you blatantly display here, it's pretty lazy of you to use the false equivalence fallacy alongside the classic internet right wing "Buh what if the roles were reversed!!!!!!" play.

The videos of white on non white racism are often far more abusive and racist, simply because there are more racial slurs and insults available at their disposal. You seem to make it seem like racism is one dimensional. Then again it's obvious this dumb post was just made for upvotes and to appease to the many internet right wingers who lurk on this forum.
(edited 6 years ago)

You can just tell by her haircut lol. Definitely something wrong with her.
Original post by AngryJellyfish

"By the end of the journey we were joking with each other and having a pleasant conversation. That said, I'd like to apologise to my fellow commuters for the disturbance our initial disagreement caused."

Im so confused about this whole ordeal.
Jesus christ learn to be more concise.

Eh?

My point was that I can also say white people never speak up when white people are perpetrators.

I never meant racist sorry, but still the point stands; it's a clear divisive tactic. Stop putting words in my mouth.

The extent and how bad racism is matters. If a white man called a black woman a "black idiot" then sure it'd be bad. But most of the racist white people go far beyond that in these videos. There's also far more white perpetrators than non white ones, so naturally there'll be more condemnation of the latter (I am ofc speaking in context of these crappy recordings on public transport)

Key word: "come up with". It's all nonsense. Whereas there are pre-existing racist stereotypes and slurs against non whites that have existed for a much longer time too.

The sky is blue.

Except I don't subscribe to this belief and agree that it's nonsense. So really this is mostly slanderous garbage and just a straw man. You're the king of fallacies arent you?

My point is simple; The racism shown in this video is not as abusive as when the "roles are reversed". Hence, even though this deserves condemnation, it's not as bad as when it's the other way round so naturally the other side gets a lot more attention which appears to seriously trigger you. If you think it doesnt matter how severe the racism is then that's your personal problem.

It may shock you but most people dont believe in the idea of "race structure". Get off twitter and social media and actually talk to people and maybe you'll see. It's often those who do believe in it that are the loudest which has blurred your perception.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending