The Student Room Group

PwC NEW WORLD NEW SKILLS WORK EXPERIENCE

Hey just wanted to know if anyone here is on this work experience

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am! Have you gotten your laptop yet?
Original post by ella.ku
I am! Have you gotten your laptop yet?

Hi, I also got accepted to the work experience and got my laptop earlier today.
I just wanted to ask do you know what we'll be doing during the work experience and if we could keep the laptop as it is a very good laptop!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by jonathan young
Hi, I also got accepted to the work experience and got my laptop earlier today.
I just wanted to ask do you know what we'll be doing during the work experience and if we could keep the laptop as it is a very good laptop!

congrats:smile: I have no idea what we'll be doing, maybe something to do with auditing. I doubt we'll get to keep the laptop seeing as its been programmed as company property.
Original post by ella.ku
congrats:smile: I have no idea what we'll be doing, maybe something to do with auditing. I doubt we'll get to keep the laptop seeing as its been programmed as company property.

I just wanted to ask where you are going for the work experience because mine is located in London.
Reply 5
I just wanted to ask where you are going for the work experience because mine is located in London.

so is mine
Original post by ella.ku
so is mine

Do you know how many people will be there ?
Reply 7
Do you know how many people will be there ?

no idea tbh. see u there!
Original post by ella.ku
no idea tbh. see u there!

see you there too! I'm just kinda bummed out that we can't keep the laptop, it is so good and costs around £2000!
Reply 9
see you there too! I'm just kinda bummed out that we can't keep the laptop, it is so good and costs around £2000!

I guess you're happy we get to keep the laptop after all!
Original post by ella.ku
I guess you're happy we get to keep the laptop after all!

@ella.ku
Hi Ella hope you are well. Just wanted to ask whether you got to keep the laptop from the Work Experience ?
Original post by keirna_1218
@ella.ku
Hi Ella hope you are well. Just wanted to ask whether you got to keep the laptop from the Work Experience ?

heyy, you get a laptop but it won't necessarily be the one you used during the work experience.
Original post by ella.ku
heyy, you get a laptop but it won't necessarily be the one you used during the work experience.

Hey, I recently got accepted for the programme around 2 days ago. Was wondering what we'll be doing and in terms of being paid, is it just travel costs, etc. Thanks in advance :smile:
I got paid around 10.85/hour but it might have changed. It was mainly virtual with workshops and working in teams on a pitch, which we then presented to senior partners as the final task.
Original post by ella.ku
I got paid around 10.85/hour but it might have changed. It was mainly virtual with workshops and working in teams on a pitch, which we then presented to senior partners as the final task.

Thank you so much!
Original post by Nithu05
Hey, I recently got accepted for the programme around 2 days ago. Was wondering what we'll be doing and in terms of being paid, is it just travel costs, etc. Thanks in advance :smile:

Hey
I just got accepted onto this programme a few weeks back . I just wanted to ask did you hear back after the congratulations email ?
Original post by zainab._
Hey
I just got accepted onto this programme a few weeks back . I just wanted to ask did you hear back after the congratulations email ?

Hey, sorry for the late reply; I got really busy. No I haven't heard back yet, will probably be next month. Congrats on getting in btw :smile:
omg me too!! I just heard back today so I’m sure u have too :smile: I was wondering where you’re doing yours? Mine is in London :redface:
Original post by halimamiah
omg me too!! I just heard back today so I’m sure u have too :smile: I was wondering where you’re doing yours? Mine is in London :redface:

Mine too :smile: The screening process was quite long but hope it's worth it! Btw, did you put the emplyment start date as 08/08/22?
gosh it took forever. I bet it is worth it, we get paid at the end of it 😎😎😎 and yep I put 08/08! I’ll see you there! Im absolutely buzzing for it

Original post by Nithu05
Mine too :smile: The screening process was quite long but hope it's worth it! Btw, did you put the emplyment start date as 08/08/22?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending