:viking: Just me here?

SS is going well. :h:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Snufkin
:viking: Just me here?

SS is going well. :h:

Hej! Glad it's going well (or was 4 months ago lol). I've been missing uni life lately, especially Copenhagen. Been graduated a year and half now. Scary 💔 What's your favourite bit so far?
Original post by VikingLemon
Hej! Glad it's going well (or was 4 months ago lol). I've been missing uni life lately, especially Copenhagen. Been graduated a year and half now. Scary 💔 What's your favourite bit so far?

Heya! I was going to message you on FB a few weeks ago but I think I left the SS group. I think you were lucky to leave when you did lol, this term has been a nightmare - missed half of it due to strikes, and now missing the last two weeks of teaching due to Coronavirus. Exams being done online too. Mad.

Tbh my fav bit is a Finland module I'm doing in SSEES, the class is much more laid back and fun than any of my Scandie modules.
Has anybody here studied Swedish or Norwegian at Edinburgh? If so, I’d love to hear your experience!
Original post by Snufkin
Heya! I was going to message you on FB a few weeks ago but I think I left the SS group. I think you were lucky to leave when you did lol, this term has been a nightmare - missed half of it due to strikes, and now missing the last two weeks of teaching due to Coronavirus. Exams being done online too. Mad.

Tbh my fav bit is a Finland module I'm doing in SSEES, the class is much more laid back and fun than any of my Scandie modules.

Yeah, luckily I only had to experience one half term's worth of strikes right at the end of 4th year. Can't imagine what it's been like to miss most of a year via strikes and then covid :frown:. How did the rest of the year turn out in the end/the first semester of this year? Fingers crossed everything is going as well as can be expected for you atm :crossedf:
I'm doing a distance learning master's but I'm really struggling with it. If it was just normal uni online I think I'd enjoy it more but I don't vibe well with just having to teach myself stuff through reading, or which is a lot of what I'm doing, or having to essentially creat entirely my own schedule :no:
Edit: if you do want to chat on FB again, feel free to pm me here and we can reconnect :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending