The Student Room Group

Skinny Jeans on men

I don't wear skinny jeans, but i've been wanting to change my appearance and was thinking about buying some skinny jeans and was just wondering what ppls opinons on them were before i buy them.

Yay or nay?

Scroll to see replies

I love :love: skinny jeans on men.. but only if they are slim enough to pull them off.
I have a friend who is absolutely in love with pretty much any guy that looks good in skinny jeans.. so if you can pull them off :p: I'd say a definite yay!
How tight a fit are we talking here? I presume skinny jeans will result in a tight fit. Russell Brand tight, or normal - acceptable tight?
Reply 3
Definitely not. Saw some guy a few weeks ago with some on, from a distance I thought he was wearing tights.. O.O
Reply 4
Very sexy, I have a mate who wears them and just pulls it off so well - shame he's gay though :frown:
on the issue of tightness i was thinking a normal acceptable tightness. Also which shops r thee best to buy form
H&M :love: would be a good place to start.
no, not H&M, if you want a fit that doesn't make you look like a child buy a pair from Urban Outfitters, only ten pounds more than at topman and they aren't baggy and ugly like the ones i see so many people wearing.

im a huge jeans snob. you have to get them yr exact waist size or it looks stupiiid
Reply 8
or topman.

But if your want to take your time with it.. There is like a middle ground. Straight jeans or w/e from topman. Try those first. See how you feel :wink:

p.s. they don't leave a lot of room in umm. Lower regions mind. ^^
The topman ones are horribly restrictive, a pair of cheap monday jeans have more elasticity and dont wear out after like a month, and there is more than enough room for the boys so to speak

just dont get an erection
Reply 10
TuckingFypo™
How tight a fit are we talking here? I presume skinny jeans will result in a tight fit. Russell Brand tight, or normal - acceptable tight?

6 sixes innit?
Reply 11
bekahchu
Very sexy, I have a mate who wears them and just pulls it off so well - shame he's gay though :frown:

One of my lecturers wears them, Oh my. He has such a tight ass too.
minimo
6 sixes innit?

Yeah. :biggrin:
Reply 13
skinny jeans look good on only gays!
Reply 14
my mate bought a pair form UO with a bit of lycra in them just to make them that bit more skinny

FIT JEANS i tell thee!

if the guy is too tall skinnies look wrong you need to be 5'10 and under.
don't have big feet.
dont wear pointy shoes with skinnies, thats like 2/3season ago now, so guys who still do it STOP!
if you wear skinnies match it with the top half of your body, ie don't wear double breasted military 3/4 coats with them, they make you then look too top heavy.
skinnies can only be worn with skinny fit tops
Theres no excuse to be wearing womens jeans these days as mens skinnies are perfectly tight enough and even come with this feature called a crotch, you're gonna want one of those!
I wouldn't wear skinny jeans if you're a guy... it looks... squashed.
H&M jeans are rabid, don't buy them. Cheap monday probably do lots of skinnies for men.

EDIT: http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/icat/denimcheapmonday&icat,5,,mens,mensbrands,denimcheapmonday&source=googlecmmens?gclid=CLKF3sqwh5ECFQtZMAodw2D_-w

go nuts.
Or, don't buy skinny jeans at all and add to the stupid hipster 'I wana be cool so I'll buy what everyone else is wearing, evenif they do restrict the flow of blood in my penis and stop the chances of me having kids'.

Just a thought...

Baggy jeans FTW - for guys with a penis larger than 5 inches..
But people who say FTW are morons :frown:
I didn't say it, I typed it. Punctuation FTW. :smile:

[EDIT: i am a duck - I used my punctuation in the wrong way when trying to be pendantic lol]

Quick Reply

Latest