The Student Room Group
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website

Is the nightlife at Leeds Trinity good ?

Hi , I recently received an offer from Leeds Trinity and was wondering if the nightlife at Leeds Trinity is good ?
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website
Hi

The nightlife is good. We have 'the lounge' which is a student bar within the campus and there is something going on everynight. There is always a party or a social event.

Plus we are not far away from Headingley which is good for a student night out as well as Leeds itself.
Reply 3
I'd have to say it's not great, it's not awful but compared to other uni's it's nothing. We're a 20 minute drive out from Leeds so a taxi to the city centre costs at least £12, and the only student bar on campus 'the lounge' is usually dead, shuts early and isn't open weekends. The sports societies seem to do okay because of the socials, and sometimes people have flat parties, especially during freshers, but generally I'd say it wasn't the best.
I personally don’t think it’s that great, the campus is quite far out from the main city so you are looking at least £12 there and then same back unless they bump up the charges, the lounge is rubbish, hardly anybody uses it unless there’s an event and even then it’s not really used; people who have flat parties nobody turns up to them unless they are all close friends. I don’t rate it at all
(Im still awake) well Idk about trinity parties but I know the area where it is, is fun-ish. It's in the middle of one of the nation's best cities.

@Hirsty97 drove uber there I think, got any suggestions like which place have you seen the most drunk people? :yy:
I live right next to Trinity lol. There are good bars nearby and you can get the train from Horsforth to Headingley for £2.50 and go to nightclubs from there if you're anything like me you won't get the train back until about 7 am or end up getting the taxi to Bradford for no reason whatsoever

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending