The Student Room Group

Theory test practice sheets

Hey everyone!
So I’ve begun revising for my theory.
I’ve found my best method of revising is through pen/paper.

I was just wondering if anyone has found a way/download to get the 50 questions printed on 1 a4 double-sided page?

I want to print it out, but it will cost me if I can’t fit them on to one sheet haha

Any advice would be grand!
Peace and love students. X
There’s more than 50 questions though? There’s a lot they could ask you and only 50 of them get randomly selected to be on your test. There’s hundreds they could ask, so it’s impossible to know which ones will be on your test...?
Just tagging @AngryJellyfish to get this moved to the Learning to drive forum :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
There’s more than 50 questions though? There’s a lot they could ask you and only 50 of them get randomly selected to be on your test. There’s hundreds they could ask, so it’s impossible to know which ones will be on your test...?

Haha I am aware there are more than 50 questions. But I know you get random practice test papers online, I just want to print them off. To print just 1 practice test takes many pages, so I'm trying to minimise that so I can have as many practice papers to trial.

Just if anyone knows a way to stick them on two sides of a4? I can use Photoshop to do it but again that takes time..
Thank you :smile:
I've found an alexa skill which just asks you questions from the test and you answer the one you think is right, it then says yes or no and gives you the right answer if your wrong.

Only good if you have an alexa though :s-smilie: think it's just called theory test quiz or revision or something
You can download the Theory 4 in 1 app for your phone. It costs £5 but was definitely worth it. I used it and passed my theory on my first try today. It has over 700 practice questions (most of which came up on my actual test) and has plenty of hazard perception practice videos too.
Just pay £5 for the DVSA app.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending