The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

University of Northampton free laptop for computing?

does anyone know exactly what laptop we get when we join UON. The only thing i know is that we get a HP laptop.
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Northampton
Reply 2
Hello, after doing a bit of research I have discovered that the HP laptop pictured on their website is an HP ProBook 450 G3. But whether that's the actual you're going to receive Laptop or just a placeholder remains to be seen.Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 3
Hi guys, sorry that you've had to wait for a reply. this might help future students though, the laptop is a hp probook 455 g5. I'm in 2nd year now and I do have the laptop.
Original post by Tosta
Hi guys, sorry that you've had to wait for a reply. this might help future students though, the laptop is a hp probook 455 g5. I'm in 2nd year now and I do have the laptop.

Do you have to return the laptop when you have left the University and did you have to pick it up in person or was it sent in the post?
Reply 5
Original post by OwenMidlands
Do you have to return the laptop when you have left the University and did you have to pick it up in person or was it sent in the post?

You get to keep it. And you pick it up when you arrive in September/October.
That's not bad.

I haven't heard of any other University offering a free laptop.
Reply 7
Do student who do an apprenticeship get a laptop, or is it just full time students?
Reply 8
Original post by Tosta

HI, im thinking of doing computer science at University, just a quick question. Is it more coursework or exams?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending